I'm a BORED ape, next to me a WHORE gapes, put in CORN flakes 'til the FLOOR shakes...

>I'm a BORED ape, next to me a WHORE gapes, put in CORN flakes 'til the FLOOR shakes, that's a SURE way to get MORE hate on a MON-day

Attached: eminem1.jpg (1024x1001, 57.5K)

hes corny on purpose. its part of his style. it works because when HE says it, it still sounds hard despite being so damn goofy.
when you write it out and act likes it's an own, you're just restating the joke.

Nft rap

>H-he's just pretending to be retarded!
the absolute state of Meninmen stans

he should shave

YOU and I are NOT aLIKE
BITCH
I bought APES

>it’s supposed to be bad
Cope

It's over.

Attached: fromthed2thelbc.jpg (2400x2400, 1.93M)

don't care, i don't hate eminem, it's just fun to parody him

he should SUREly shave every FOUR days like a POOR gay with a SORE anus

If this exact thing came out in 2009 maybe it would've become iconic.

it would've been big for a short while just by being an eminem/snoop collab with a colorful music video, but it lacks a hook or anything that could give it real impact

Boomer here.

I was a HUGE Eminem fan back in the day (most people were). Encore wasn't a great album and then he disappeared for a while and released Relapse, which I hated. After that I stopped following him the same as I used to.

Throughout the years I've listened to songs here and there and he has developed a fucking awful rap style, one he never used to have. What happened to him? Why did he change his sound so drastically and why do people still pay attention to his music when it's overwhelmingly shit?

OP here, his choice for that stupid staccato flow is also a complete mystery to me. Maybe he felt like he had to get more gimmicky with his flow because he had nothing new or urgent to say but still wanted to ''impress'' and ''innovate''.
>why do people still pay attention to his music when it's overwhelmingly shit?
I only pay attention because it's eminem, but apparently there are people who can stand his current style. There are also plenty of zoomers who found Not Afraid epic and catchy and loved Rap God because he said ''smamalamadobadabahapapapadoobadaba'' really fast.

>broyoudontgetitthemusicissupposedtobeshitty.jpg

I think rap god was the turning point.

Think people believed that he really is the greatest rapper because he could rap veryveryfast

And then he believed them and became a meme of himself

It's weird how many rappers cause me to hate them to the point of wanting to forcefully sodomize them

Mnem mnem mnem

nop, It was the whole RECOVERY album. Its when he became mainstream and not hated by the media. For years until rap god came out all you could hear was "Im NoT AfrAiD" and fkn Rihanna singing and Radio calling that Eminem. Since then Shady15 was again amazing but fkn underrated af. And he slowly died out. Now the new generation has grown up listening to mumble rap, and he wasnt active on social media, so kids dont know about him. Eminem is unfortunately done. + idk who was the retard that convinced him to buy a fkn png but props to that guy, cus Em wasnt so dumb before.

No, he had a big hiatus after MMLP2 because he was insecure and knew his career was going to end. The turning point was recovery. Around 2010 pop music was more annoying and bombastic than it had ever been. Meanwhile rap was more commercialized than ever. Eminem never had a music taste of his own so he was the perfect tool for shitty 2010 pop rap.

The real turning point was 8 Mile, it turned his image from a dark yet wacky Hip-Hop antihero to the gotta-rap-fast supa hot fire style.

I believe another part of it was that he just ran out of meaningful topics and songs to make. His old music actual had pretty good hooks a lot of the time and usually covered some interesting thing that was going on in his life. I think after he sobered up he had run out of interesting songs to make about himself so he started compensating by going hard into the lyrical miracle stuff, but still trying to make pop hits at the same time so you end up with this weird middleground.

Also he should make music with the bass brothers again

Then why was Encore exceptionally wacky and low-effort?