When did you realize that the person that Will is singing about is a pedophile troon?

When did you realize that the person that Will is singing about is a pedophile troon?

Attached: a3471928093_5.jpg (700x700, 46.41K)

why did you say pedophile two times

I guess just to drive the point home of how much of degenerate Brandon(the guy Twin Fantasy is about) is. My motto has always been that; Not all pedophiles are trannies, but all trannies are pedophiles.

true, other pedophiles are homosexual
("bisexual" at best)

Sadly it's true, homosexuality pretty much comes from childhood trauma of molestation.
>t. knows from experience

i'm trans and i hate children

pedophiles hate children, they wouldn't rape and traumatise them if they didn't
now seek help or kill yourself tranny

yall are so easily manipulated by rhetoric and fear mongering lol

I hope you realize the entire cope of
>I HATE KIDS, I CAN'T BE A PEDOPHILE
is bullshit right? Most people end up hating things that they're sexually attracted to, for whatever reason. It's just like how I've spent my entire life mocking and hating fat people, only to find out later in my life that I have a massive fat people fetish. I would honestly believe that you weren't a pedo more if you said
>I'm trans and I love children

>fear
it's not fear, it's disgust

What do you mean? That's not fear mongering at all, it's just the truth. Do you think that rapists end up raping and killing because they just can't contain their love for women? It's because they go down a path of hatred for them that grows into a desire to rape and kill. People that love children never end up being pedophiles, because they wouldn't desire to hurt them. Every pedophile hates kids, they molest them because it's a easy way to destroy their lives and hurt them.

and you are comically delusional if you unironically believe every trans person on planet earth wants to fuck kids. out of intellectual curiosity i really want to know, is this something you genuinely believe is a fact?

No I don't believe that every trans person wants to fuck kids, but I know for a fact that Brandon Wurtz(the person this thread is about), is a pedophile. And you going on this massive coping spree about not being a pedophile has done nothing but make me suspicious of you.
>inb4 quit projecting your own desires onto me

I believe that most of them are AT LEAST closeted
every degeneration brings several other degenerations with itself

believe what you want about this anonymous stranger on the internet i guess

[citation needed]

Also this. It's the same reason why there are so many tranny furries as well

Oh I will, all I can do is hope that you end up 42ing before you end up molesting a child. Also what do you need a citation for? The idea that degenerates partake into degenerate activity is common sense.

the claim that "most trannies are pedophiles" is gonna need a little more substantiation than "i am grossed out by trans people, and i am also grossed out by pedophiles, therefore the former must also be the latter".

If you want an actual answer, it's because trannies(most of them, I'll play devils advocate and say that there are some moral ones) have a weird obsession with teaching kids about tranny stuff, and providing them with hormones and sex change surgeries. The only reason why you would want to expose a child to stuff like sex change surgeries and hormone treatment is if you were sexually aroused by the idea of children doing such degenerate things. Not to mention, I've seen too many tranny child molesters for me not to think that there has to be some connection between the two. Just for a few examples off the top of my head.
>"Cate" Wurtz(the guy this thread is about)
>4lung(friend of Brandon Wurtz)
>This one overwatch streamer that I can't remember the name of that got caught sending nudes to a minor on discord
>That one reddit admin that called himself the "egg cracker" and would illegally give children hormones in person after meeting up with them
>That one faggot that runs otakumu pharmacy(the one illegal site that sells estrogen pills out of Brazil, I forgot how it's spelled). That was caught selling estrogen with the tagline "keep out of parents sight"
>Countless screenshots that I've seen of troons on discord talking about sexual things with minors, not to mention actually grooming them as well

And that's just off the top of my head, I'm sure that I could find a lot more if I actually looked into it, I'm just going off of my recent memory

Do you know what gender dysphoria is?

** /**/** **/**/** /** ** /**/** **/**/** /** **////// /** **////**
** /**//** ** /**/** /** ** /**//** ** /**/** /**/** /** ** //
** /** //*** /**/** /** ** ***** /** //*** /**/** /**/*********/**/**
** /** //* /**/** /** ** ///// /** //* /**/** /**////////**/**/**
** /** / /**/** /** ** /** / /**/** /** /**/**//** **
** /** /**//******* ** /** /**//******* ******** /** //******
// // // /////// // // // /////// //////// // //////