Would "pedocracy" be a good description of the music industry? Like "democracy" instead of "demos" it's "pedos"...

Would "pedocracy" be a good description of the music industry? Like "democracy" instead of "demos" it's "pedos", as in kid fuckers. I heard there might be a lot of kid fuckers in the music industry. Does anyone have sources on this apart from unproven accusations from schizos and people in the music industry? If there are many of the latter, it would not be proof, but I think it would mean it is more likely to be the case.

Attached: britney.png (663x787, 438.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mzybwwf2HoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus Christ. Go take your fucking medication you weirdo.

he's not wrong

I'm just asking the question. I'm not right or wrong because I am not making a claim about the answer to the question. I really don't know.

Instead of posting those three words (which mean nothing) why don't you do what OP asked (provide proof)

I thought the three words you were referring to were "take your meds". That's even more of an NPC response. JFC. Get some new material.

Look at the number of posters, I'm not the one that told you to: take your meds.

It's called sex sells but America is also kind of puritanical.

It's not a conspiracy you drooling, limping retard.

Attached: your meds.png (802x722, 394.06K)

Britney was an MKultra sex kitten

why y'all niggas like talking about pedophilia all the time though? lowkey bruh that shit kinda sus fr fr

Because of how prevalent it is in the world. It's a sad truth, but there are pedos lurking around every corner. I don't like it, but it's a sad reality.

>there are pedos lurking around every corner
you need to change up your surroundings if you live somewhere where this is even close to true lmfao

>Look at the number of posters
That sounds like a kind of neurotic thing to do desu
Did I say it was a conspiracy? I think I just asked about it. I'm aware some of the answers to this question may involve conspiracy theories, but there are other ways to explain criminal behavior being pervasive in certain industries than conspiracy. "Pedophile ice cream man" is a stereotype, not because ice cream men conspire to molest children, but because it seems like it could be an excuse to drive around the neighborhood, interacting with children who may be alone and whose parents may not be the greatest people in the world, so may not be keeping that much of an eye on them. It's a job that is inherently exploitable by pedophiles, which is not a conspiracy, but a recognition of a security vulnerability. If the music industry is infested with pedophiles, there could be alternative reasons other than a conspiracy. The music industry's music is highly sexualized and emphasizes visual marketing including the marketing of the bodies of the performers, and when underage performers become involved, that may present similar situations where adults, in this case adults with a great ability to "make or break" the musician (and may have a very close relationship with them that is not generally apparently coercive or manipulative) could take advantage of the situation if they were pedophiles. This may mean that pedophiles would be attracted to this population as well.
I think you can actually find out how many sex offenders there are in your neighborhood. I guess my mom found out when I was a child and I think this led, understandably I would say, to some helicopter parenting and overprotection that may have fucked me up. I also ended up being molested anyway. Perhaps that could explain some underlying psychological reasons why I am particularly invested in this issue. There is also the reality of Epstein and his (cont)

connections. This shows how the rich can exploit their wealth if they are pedophiles. We may never know how many of his friends knew what he was doing, because he is said, officially, to have commited suicide in jail while the security camera happened to fail and none of the security guards happened to be around. To what extent does that imply there may be institutional support for pedophilia among the rich?

Dude I live in a small, rural town and I was molested by my grandfather as a kid. Not to mention, there was a convicted sex offender that lived on the same neighborhood as me. If it's this bad in the small, midwest area that I live in, I can only imagine how hellish it must be in big cities like LA

*attracted to this occupation

>pedophilia is actually normal, tons of people do it!
disgusting. kill yourself, groomer

user, did you miss the part of my post where I said
>it's a sad reality
I obviously don't condone it at all, it disgusts me that it happens, but I'd rather be aware of it so I can know what to keep my loved ones away from rather than turn a blind eye and pretend like it doesn't exist

Pedo enabler detected.

>Does anyone have sources on this
what kind of proof do you want? pictures? videotape? you're not gonna get that. I generally believe the accusations. there have been too many for too many years. they get brushed under the rug because so many people have too much to lose. occam's razor.

this song is really weird
like i get the whole sex sells thing, especially during that time but this feels like subliminal pedo messaging
youtube.com/watch?v=Mzybwwf2HoQ
>I know I may be young but I've got feelings too
>All you people look at me like I'm a little girl
>Always saying little girl don't step into the club
>Well I'm just tryin' to find out why
>I'm a slave 4 U
>Leave behind my name and age

Bump