Concert Etiquette

I'll be going to my first ever concert (Ghost) in September. What's some advice for concert goers, beyond just common sense?

Attached: The-Band-Ghost-2022-Evil-Robb-Photography-1.jpg (1200x798, 1.48M)

If someone falls in the pit help them up and don't fucking trample them
Do NOT grope girls, you will get the shit kicked out of you if anyone sees

grab em by the pussy

Have good pockets where stuff won't fall out or some gypo won't slip their hand in. Too far from the stage usually everyone just stands still.

How tall are you? If you’re a manlet, chances are you wont actually see the stage, if so, find a plataform to look from. Also, consider bringing earplugs, you’ll sacrifice the low end (which is not so bad since you’ll feel it in your chest most of the time anyway), but you get way better top end, more definition on vocals, solos, keys and whatnot. Don’t listen to the hearing impared fags who sneer at people wearing them, give them a try

In a general admission area there is literally nothing stopping you from just walking up to the front row
Just push people out of the way and say "sorry" like you're trying to get back to your friend and no one care
I can't think of a single concert I wasn't in the front row

Are you by any chance in Japan? If not, it doesn't matter, there's no etiquette.

Your feet will end up getting stepped especially where there's a lot of action so avoid flimsy footwear.

Be completely silent the entire time, except between songs. No one wants to hear you. They're there for the music.

Was pretty sure I broke a toe in a Slayer pit. I didn't, but I wear boots ever since to shows now

Really?

I had some nice army boots and they got stepped on and the indent in the toe part never went fully back right. Annoyed me for years.

Take a picture but don't go overboard.

Attached: Phones-at-concerts1.jpg (600x397, 155.35K)

Based on my Ghost concert experience from 2019 you will be surrounded by literal children who will also be at their first concert. NO ONE moved when Ghost came out and I was on the floor, the lamest crowd I have ever seen. Also this kid in front of me who was somewhat into it kept turning around and apologizing to me for bumping into me as the show went on, I had to just tell him dude you are at a rock show it's all good.

It will be filled with fat old fucks
>ghost
>pit
Baka

Ghost will almost certainly have a pit due to the extremely entry level kids going there wanting to experience moshing for the first time. Almost a guarantee.

drink a redbull before you go in

>ghost
Probably scooby doo fans

Pace yourself. Don't expend all your energy on the first song or you'll be dog tired by the end and miserable.

Wear ear protection. I recommend high end musicians ear plugs. You can get an okay pair for $10 and the music will both sound better and help prevent tinnitus.

Be courteous to those around you in general. You're not on Any Forums, you're in the real world, and everyone is there to have a good time.

If you're going to mosh, don't actively seek to hurt people. You don't need to shoulder check people and throw people to the floor. Be more gentle than you think you need to be.

I dunno man basically just be cool the whole time. There's not a lot you can do to fuck up everyone else's night. It's all pretty self explanatory.

some others said it here but more people need to do this: BRING FUCKING EARPLUGS! your hearing is pretty important and tinnitus is horrible, protect your ears. theres not a lot to say really, just enjoy the show, dont worry about bumping into folks that happens all the time, if there is moshing (which i doubt since its a Ghost show but idk) just push people about as hard as they push you and help anyone who falls (if you cant get close to the person who fell and they are being helped you cant try to hold back people around them to avoid more falls), and if there is crowdsurfing (which i also kind of doubt) help carry them and push them to the front, at bigger shows there will be security in front of the stage who will help crowdsurfers down. not a fan of ghost but ive heard they out on a pretty good show so have fun user :)

Attached: 1600225627531.gif (294x200, 173.89K)

*you CAN try to hold back people
the idea is just to limit movement around the fall so noone gets trampled