I never got the obsession with long hair in metal

I never got the obsession with long hair in metal.

Attached: F3ED7FE5-C3AA-4662-8744-C24E541139D0.png (1334x750, 2.9M)

What is the dude fucking them from behind going to grab onto otherwise?

Lol, isn’t that dude a tranny?

Attached: 58BE3FA4-439F-4A3B-ADE4-5D67FA7513B0.jpg (679x452, 35.06K)

it started with hippies and it's common for many rock subgenres - it's a statement of not wanting to conform
but in metal everything becomes a competition - having the longest hair, being the loudest, having the dumbest looking band logo

Easier to headbang.

It's something that requires effort and time to achieve and shows you give a shit

Taking a long time combing your hair each morning is not a very powerful statement.

Yah says he was born in 1975 and transitioned in 2007 I had too look him up because I never heard of him or any of the people in the picture

Makes it easier to transition Metal is just coping with the fact they will never be woman

God I wish that happened to me

>Taking a long time combing your hair each morning
metalheads don't comb their hair lol

Trannies are haunting your mind. You're probably a repressing faggot

It started as a sign of the counter culture, so everyone grew their hair long. Then it just became part of the rockstar image
I'm not even in a band right now but I've been a guitarist my whole life and I am growing my hair out. It just feels like the right thing to do

Litterly here

No your just a poser

>your
Go back

>Go back
go back

How? I play and have my entire life, I go to concerts and was in a band a while ago but in one currently
Not sure what's "poser" about that

>it just feels like the right thing to do
You literally said that not because it’s something you want but rather u think you have to do cope u pooser looser

K
Not arguing with a child

I wish I could grow long hair but my hair is so thin. Long hair is fucking cool

>URRRR JUST A DUMBB CHILDD *SNIFFLEZ*** U CANTRZZZ CALL MEE A POOOSER WAHHH MUMMYYY HALP MEEE STHAPPPP I CANT HANDLEEEE TEH TRUUTHS WAHHHHHH
cope

Haha ur a ugly bald retard XD
>ttttthihners are winners
Cope

The ones I knew spent way too much fucking time combing their hair.