/prod/- music production general

"Rhinestone Cowboy" Edition

Post what you're looking for in feedback.
GIVE feedback to GET feedback.

Upload WIPs to Vocaroo (or any other user site). You may NOT link to Soundclouds, Bandcamp - anything resembling self-promotion will be ignored.

Resources:
>Pastebin - Links, books, videos, articles, tutorials
pastebin.com/qtDwktHP

>/prod/ wiki
mu-sic-production.wikia.com

>Mixing Secrets and misc. resources
mediafire.com/folder/64bx81yayqzch/Production

Previous: Daily /prod/spiration:
youtube.com/watch?v=s4iR668Ki3I

Attached: The List_ February 11-17, 2010 - Chicago Reader.jpg (600x600, 52.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXKr4HSPHT8
bitchute.com/video/VZ4DBpo970KY/
youtube.com/watch?v=AYUOo2gbgmM
voca.ro/1dpbWVdsVytI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How did they manage to fit these lyrics to the tune in songwriting? Did they skip a few crotchets, or repeat one line or leave it unsung?

Auf, Hitlerleute, schließt die Reihen,
Zum Rassenkampf sind wir bereit.
Mit unserem Blut wollen wir das
Banner weihen,
Zum Zeichen einer neuen Zeit.
Auf rotem Grund im weiβen Felde,
Weht unser schwarzes Hakenkreuz.
Schon jubeln Siegesignale,
Schon bricht der Morgen hell herein.
Der nationale Sozialismus
Wird Deutschlands Zukunft sein

youtube.com/watch?v=UXKr4HSPHT8

bitchute.com/video/VZ4DBpo970KY/

Attached: Drum Solo.png (1024x871, 948.46K)

So the key to "good" production is to just slap OTT on everything except drums huh
Even the big shit producers abuse Ott

Thoughts on the Electribe 2 sampler?

Attached: c16200ac6e10a2fee885598e85404e2c.png (414x307, 172.33K)

a toy

Guys, my minilogue has this problem in the headphone output where it's super quiet can't barely hear anything, but when I unplug slightly I can hear well. What happened?

Sounds like a balancing problem.

What can I do to fix it?

Anyone here does shoegaze/noise/glitch?
Any samples?
How much would you charge for songs? Doesn't have to be too fancy but has to be something

so m8s, let me ask some very novice stuff
i'm thinking about getting two condensers for room mic. iive put together a small rehersal room and want to record my shit. it's really just a hobby thing, me and friends just playing and having fun, so at the moment i don't really need anything fancy so i thought a couple room mics could provide what i want, which basically is to stop using my shitty phone
setup is pretty standard. drums, two guitars and a bass. we don't even have vocals yet , this is really just friends' quality time, i just want a little audio upgrade from my shitty phone, doesn't need to be pro studio quality
so, good idea, doable idea or just stupid? would like budget mic suggestions too
pic unrelated

Attached: 1655279615773.jpg (540x708, 95.35K)

just dropping in to say I had a music class in highschool with Araabmuzik and our jazzfag teacher used to make fun of him behind his back that he wanted to be a "pruhdoosuh" lol. He was constantly going ham on drums and thocking on the keyboards.

Is there a good electric guitar VST or am I going to learn to play a strumming instrument?
I've tried the Electric Sunburst Deluxe with every amp setup I can think of, even presets I know sound good with a real guitar, and it always sounds like crap.
I'll try this if I can find a good synth, thanks

I would just get one mic in omni config, but two mics would work as well. Get a pair of mxl mics and go from there

cheers m8, i'll look into it

>download a zero g sample library
>has .nki files instead of wavs
what is an nki and how do i open it in openmpt

Attached: 1650553921027.gif (600x450, 3.26M)

watch a video on how to make midi guitar sound believable because it's not an instrument problem

You just reminded me of this awesome vid.
youtube.com/watch?v=AYUOo2gbgmM

0$

voca.ro/1dpbWVdsVytI

Kontakt files apparently.

this sounds terrible lmao
also: do this with strumming/more useful rhythm parts. see how that goes