*farts*

>*farts*

Attached: 220px-Zappa_16011977_01_300.jpg (220x308, 15.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wqp71DOJ3aY
youtu.be/HrmtAQvmfN8
youtu.be/aCWCF19nUhA
youtu.be/Eln3J6BxWN0?t=347
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have no idea what Alice Cooper saw in this hack.

now thats what i call Any Forums
so many terrible fucking musicians that dont deserve their platform

I have no idea what Frank Zappa saw in THAT hack.
>"I tell young bands all the time; I want you to listen to The Beatles, The Beach Boys, and The Four Seasons. They wrote perfect songs, right? Their records were perfect."
What a fucking retard

how do ypu disagree with the fact that bands used to be entirely in control of culture

People who poop on Zappa usually never have anything to say about his actually cool shit. The thing about him is his albums varied widely in how seriously he took them. He wasn't commited to being either "punk" or "art" because he wasn't, as far as I can tell, an egotistical person. He played for the love of the game.
youtu.be/wqp71DOJ3aY

*gives the fart song of the year*

literally which track features him farting? i've never heard it

pretty sure zappa was taken the piss with this statement as he never had much to say positively about the beatles
though he did meet brian wilson once during the making of vege tables

How can you not admire his body of work?

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-203036_Samsung capture.png (1080x2340, 468.35K)

Mines bigger desu.

If I was one of these nerd girls at the zappa show I might have tried to slurp his ding dong.
youtu.be/HrmtAQvmfN8

zappa came from the last era where you could be the biggest snobbiest nerd possible and still get groupies

Based

I'd say probably the only era. The sexual revolution and the baby boomer generation only happened once.

but do you wear tight bellbottoms to show it off?
doubt it, because he has bigger balls, figuratively.

>stink foot
i hate that now i have to know this is what inspired "what's that smell" by 100 gecs.

I hate that I have to know there's a 100 gecs song inspired by it. Can you just tell me how they're related so I don't have to listen to it?

I wonder if he was less stiff when there weren't cameras around. I don't mean his dick and I have to say that since someone posted it.

"A record that relates to something that you feel inside, you can listen to hundreds of times, and it means something to your life. Videos are disposable. They're as disposable as television commercials, in fact that's what they are. They're four-minute television commericals for albums."

Zappa's favorite music video:
youtu.be/aCWCF19nUhA

Yeah, didn't he say The Shaggs are better than The Beatles once?

dont bother listening to it. its just the name, really. i know that sounds like a stretch but they really love all this sporkcore type shit and constantly mention in interviews. zappa, les claypool, naked city...
theres no link musically i would say, just the fact of having similar concept. both songs are bout being stinky. the only good thing i can say about the gecs song is the main melody somehow accurately portrays the feeling of nausea. this zappa is much tamer in comparison. what's that smell has these uncomfortable whispered vocals, a woozy melody, and i think it also has some samples of someone sniffing.

I wonder if one of the reasons people are uncomfortable about Zappa is that he does not mirror people's facial expressions.
youtu.be/Eln3J6BxWN0?t=347