Why does it feel like there are not modern songs with guitars anymore?

Why does it feel like there are not modern songs with guitars anymore?

Attached: hfgbrfgg.jpg (600x600, 38.27K)

Everyone's board of them after a century of guitar centric music? Don't know what to tell you

royal blood and pretty reckless are heckn based, dont come round again here till youve had a good helping of them

Because joggers can't guitar. Most music today is jogger music or jogger-fied.

Ummm…ever heard of olivia rodrigo?

>90% of japanese music has guitars

post malone has guitars in a few of his songs

Ed Sheeran's like the biggest pop star on Earth and he's a guitarist.

Although admittedly, I'd rather not think about such things.

Because electronic music is objectively better. You can do way more things with it.

Not really true,Black Metal is stronger than ever and so is Country Music.

Fucking bullshit there were plenty of Black Rock Stars last century look at Hendrix and Prince. Rocks just not in fashion ATM. Things come and go I guess.

You make this thread every fucking day dude

Bc the guitar is either used for acoustic gay shit or is part of an arrangement where you barely hear it through the mix

That's in spite of trends, not because of them

I said joggers, not black. There's a difference. There are no blacks in music today. Even if there are, they get sidelined in favor of nog "musicians", because they're useful in keeping the proles stupid and low IQ.

Guitar? What the fuck is this, the 20th Century?

old songs are better, so who cares

>everyone’s bored of them
Yeah that’s it, not just the fact that it’s so easy to produce a whole song on a computer with just drag and drop shit, plus the fact the jews in the music business just want to push rap and pop shit

"I want to push the rap music"-Lou Reed before presumably od'ing

Eh idk bro Black Metal Promotion is going into the millions I'm going to say Black Metal is a trend itself at this point just not one of the mainstream Normie type ones you'd latch onto.

> prince