Hayley bros…

What happened to our good Christian girl?

Attached: 6A9A2E6C-2251-4233-8ABB-FE90DFE4CE91.jpg (750x924, 303.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sIgk96LVjeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she needs to be BLACKED with NO CONTRACEPTIVES now

Money

>yelyah
>christian
crowley and spelling things backwards, iykyk

i miss the 00s when you would meet scene chicks who were also unabashed Christians. it was a weird mix of rebellion while also respecting their father's rules.

She never was Christian. Paramore posed as a "Christian" band for one album, simply because the Christian market is so much easier to get into than secular music. As soon as they gained a following, they dropped it.

They were simpler women. The true tradwaifus. There will never be any like emo girls again.

>doesn't give a shit about Amazon union labor movement
>doesn't give a shit about UBI
>doesn't give a shit about war in Ukraine
>doesn't give a shit about the insurrection
>doesn't give a shit about a $15 minimum wage
>doesn't give a shit about medicare for all
>doesn't give a shit about climate change
>MUH ABORTIONS
the absolute state of punk rock
the bible says to give women bitter herbs in case if infidelity

I love Hayley

>Vote for Biden because Trump will strip women/minorities of their basic human rights
>Vote for Biden because Trump will start a senseless global scale war
>Vote for Biden because Trump will fuck over our economy
>Vote for Biden because Trump will speed up climate change
>Vote for Biden because Trump—
And somehow, this still won’t be your learning lesson that the puppet in chief is exactly that.

Attached: 72656E81-224D-4E42-9B77-9B5B68BC5E36.gif (320x287, 2.36M)

I thought she stopped using social media?

Witnessed

She redownloaded instagram so she could complain about it.

She was.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sIgk96LVjeE

didnt Lights pretend to be religious too when she was still on Myspace

Regibald Blumpford was unironically right when he called them the Do-Nothing Democrats. If they ever actually did anything they wouldn't be able to run on those promises in elections anymore, Obama could have codified Roe v Wade if he wanted to, yet he didn't.

Was this way back when a bunch of emo bands would get together and discuss the Bible together? Come to think of it I had a similar class in HS, but something like this sounds cooler.

>>doesn't give a shit about Amazon union labor movement
>>doesn't give a shit about UBI
>>doesn't give a shit about war in Ukraine
>>doesn't give a shit about the insurrection
>>doesn't give a shit about a $15 minimum wage
>>doesn't give a shit about medicare for all
>>doesn't give a shit about climate change
Literally all of these things are supported by every major corporation and institution. None of these things are "punk rock".

Still waiting on why it was such a good idea to shut down Keystone XL just to spite le orange bigot, Uncle “I care about climate change” Joey.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WE HAVE TO TAKE SOME SMALL MODICUM OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR ACTIONS WAAAAAAAAAH
No sympathy for cunt havers.

It’s bc they were like 16 and haven’t lived in the real world year retard of course they regurgitate their parents opinions

how do you shut down a kind of beer

what a loser lmao

Attached: 1093664227.jpg (289x322, 26.8K)

THIQQ

I mean the pipeline, the thing that would ensure we no longer had to rely on Saudis for our oil.

It’s almost like those beliefs would have prepared them for the real world had they upheld them. You don’t need to murder children if you don’t act like a fucking whore

right? she will never have this

I don't know, all I know is Grandpa Joe has done literally nothing, been blamed for everything, and all anyone can ever really say is "at least he's not another Republican"

I'd impregnate Hayley for sure

This but only after marriage.

>female
>not using social media
pick one

my gf's not on social media

you mean that tattooed harlot that sent tit pics to someone who wasn't her husband, then divorced her husband in a year? doesn't seem very christian to me.

>of course they regurgitate their parents opinions

Like 16 year olds do today?

Attached: 1460833478829.png (1106x1012, 718.82K)

(It’s more likely than you think)

Her and Josh could’ve been an emo trad power couple. And I love AWKIF. All that potential wasted.