This screenshot actually makes me sad. Jefre Cantu-Ledesma is not a famous musician

This screenshot actually makes me sad. Jefre Cantu-Ledesma is not a famous musician.
>I was unaware there were any memes about me!
He’s so excited. He’s so happy. He’s probably imagining some group of hardcore fans, a little insular group. But no, it’s one dude spamming psychotic racist sex-fantasies for three years now
How would you react to this? He’s barely a public figure, his wikipedia is a stub. How would you react if you found out there was some schizo obsessed with you?

Attached: 1652481532366.png (553x962, 102.53K)

he seems nice

Who even started the Jefre Cantu-Ledesma meme? When was the first ever instance of it?

i would probaby find it really funny

It was the jefre schizo obsessed with interracial c-uckery. Jefre was rarely discussed on this board despite being a decently big name in ambient drone

what is this conversation

I'd feel grateful that anyone knows about me at all

This is ironically turning a bunch of people on to his music, becoming a meme of anything at all is what it's all about in this day and age desu

There is no Jefre Cantu-Ledesma meme. There is only some literally gay dude spamming cuck fetish stuff.

Don't be sad I was a meme here for years I don't really give a shit some of the shit's funny as fuck

I think it's a critique on the racial selfhatred of the kind of person wh might be into Jefre. It's very post irony and I love it.

>I think it's a critique on the racial selfhatred of the kind of person wh might be into Jefre.
>you hate white people if you listen to a brown artist

No, it's more complex then that. Jefre is a balding inoffensive worm and people are drawn to artists thst remind them of themselves. Blad aging hipsters are losing touch with the wave of the zeitgeist and as such have to chae harder causes than the Kony 2012 of their long-evaporated youth. For some poor unfortunates this means fetishizing the spectre of african sexuality in an attempt to remain "hip".

>I think it's a critique on the racial selfhatred of the kind of person wh might be into Jefre.
There is zero basis for that though.
>It's very post irony and I love it.
You love rambling screeds about sex with a black dude. That's all.

>There is zero basis for that though
Filtered.
>You love rambling screeds about sex with a black dude. That's all.
Yes. It's funny.

man, this website sucks. :/

you sound almost as achizo as the jefreposter

Honestly, I think you might be a brainlet.

Attached: 1654660966263.jpg (1242x1399, 936.09K)

Seriously. Divorced from reality, just stuck in their cuck fetish bubble.

I'm actually disappointed you're not getting it. Søyjack is you, Jefre is you. I am an immovable rock, an all seeing eye, a laughing god. Tyrone is an egregore that lives in your little søymilk brain rent free.

You admit to loving black man sex narratives, you defend the gay guy that spams it, you probably look forward to seeing more about sex with Tyrone. Whereas I don't think about or enjoy it. That really says it all. It has nothing to do with me, Jefre, or anyone else really. Just you and the Tyrone poster thinking endlessly about it. Hope you guys are happy together.

It's funny, dog. Get a life.