Zoomers ruined the Duster fanbase

Zoomers ruined the Duster fanbase

Attached: 2880CA77-3DFD-4CDD-9703-9F28ED6920D5.jpg (1200x1200, 435.97K)

nothing of value was lost

>NOOOOOO I LIKED IT FIRST
millenials are pathetic lol.
t.18 yo zoomie blasting the breakup suite right now

Deathconsciousness is miles better than this one-trick crap.

duster sucks dick. any retard can make two dozen 90 second songs and call it a day

The comeback albums ruined Duster

Good, Duster was never good and it doesn't matter if you liked them before zoomers because it was just shit you found on here. This band wasn't important to anyone in the 90s

duster is the penis music of slowcore

Pathetic plebs with shit taste, stop hating and touch some grass you fags
Wrong

Why is everyone in this thread so dedicated to protecting Zoomers?

why are you even aware what zoomers are listening to?
don't complain about things you don't have to subject yourself to.

zoomers will NEVER into Hum or Failure so they can have duster for all I care

Attached: 71zVQfjHUVL._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 18.67K)

the duster fanbase is exclusively made-up of zoomers and late-to-the-party millennials

Because Duster got like twice as popular this year

I'm into both. It's going to happen eventually, probably after the more artsy types search for more stuff from the 90s after getting done with the Pixies. Just be glad these three bands haven't suffered the fate of anyone who liked that Kate Bush song. I can almost hear the frothing retards talking about how "'Running Up That Hill' is so good but anything else by Kate Bush is dated 80's crap, thank God we have muh bangers like Playboi Carti"

Don't let zoomers find it

Has nothing to do with liking it first. It’s that zoomers hop on board with a baby-tier hivemind and make thousands of TikTok videos blasting the song while they do Fortnite dances in the foreground. Zoomers are the worst thing to happen to this world.

That being said, I have no idea who Duster is nor do I care.

They won't. TO understand this hum album you have to understand true loss imo.

Failure is even more so about consistent fucjing up.

Most of these fake emo zoomers won't be able to fucking understand it. But what do I know. I'm 30. My 12 year relationship is ending. And she is taking the dog. I used to be suicidal when I was younger but now I just don't give a. Fuck. Tomorrow I'll put 10k into tesla calls to see what happens.

She works 13 hours away from home. I wfh programmer. I let thos dog run around outside. Now the dog has to sit inside for 13 hours instead of being able to enjoy his life.

This fucking cunt won't explain herself either. She just makes it so I los3 my temper then blames it on that. So I stopped caring. I already got another woman lined up to fuck when I leave

Attached: ab67616d0000b273cfb1b30a73e33be30834b28b.jpg (640x640, 82K)

make sure to drink some water before you go to bed brother.

Ok

zoomers can't into Codeine because of their tiktok fried attention spans, anyone who calls this album boring is a retard