ITT: The first CD your parent bought you

I was obsessed with Britney back then and told my parent I had a crush on her when realistically I was repressing my homosexuality in front of garbage parent at the time.

Attached: brit.jpg (500x496, 71.79K)

thank u for the blog

embarrassing

Attached: R.jpg (500x494, 28.16K)

I am old but my mother bought me "Gangsta's Paradise" on cassette. my young self thought the self titled song was one of the scariest things ever. lol but that thing apparently came out in 1995 and I were born in 87 and I don't understand how my mother could buy me something I've begged for at such an early age. I'm an aquarius so liking music is in my soul, it's whatever

Stop posting Whores.

My first CD was Green Day's American Idiot, they bought a version with the curse words censored since they were giant moralfags

fuck off FMP

one/some of these, forget which exactly;
godzilla soundtrack
korn
limp bizkit
moby play
roughhouse records greatest hits
gorillaz

Born in the USA, and I bought it myself.

ITT: share your age without sharing your age

Attached: cover.jpg (1400x1400, 191.29K)

This doesn't share my age at all
It was plastic surgery disasters. I was really big into 80s punk when I was in middle school.

Attached: Dead_Kennedys_-_Plastic_Surgery_Disasters_cover.jpg (300x300, 17.09K)

My parents bought me Dookie back before Walmart-friendly censored versions of albums existed.

muh parents made me a spoilt shithead when they still pretended to love me

My dad found it in the trash but I would consider it my "first CD" Yanni: Live at the Acropolis

her s/t was a very early one for me, also lemonade and brownies, the powerman 5000 album, slim shady LP

When I was like 9 or 10 my parents saw me take to music, and for my birthday they got me a shitty CD player, Everclear’s greatest hits, and Swoon by the Silversun Pickups

only parents didnt buy it for me i stole it

Attached: 71gy6AMdQXL._SL1082_.jpg (1079x1082, 178.23K)

Back in 96, been a die hard rap fan ever since. I was 9.

Attached: B477905B-3373-4B6A-97C6-7322C18780FB.jpg (299x300, 18.9K)

based fellow 90s hiphop head kids, this was one of the ones i had to trick my parents into buying without looking at the cover too carefully realizing what the title spelt and i lucked out that the cashier didnt mention the parental advisory sticker

Attached: 71Ai1O+Cz1L._SL1200_.jpg (1200x1200, 202.5K)

Tupacfag here, yess. Legendary shit right there. I did the same shit. I’d get a pop album and hide the offensive shit at the bottom in hopes the clerk wouldn’t cuck me.

it was some backstreet boys album. I wanted to be in a boy band when I was 4, but instead I grew up and became a wagie in a cagie.