He's going to die soon and I'm not ready for it

He's going to die soon and I'm not ready for it

Attached: Paul_McCartney_2021_(cropped).jpg (950x1242, 624.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=re61B8sKQWk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Diapershitter

judging by last nights performance dis lil nizzah will live well into his nineties

He’s going to outlive The Queen

Dubs and Brian Wilson outlives Paul McCartney

why would it make you sad? when is the last time he made any good music? in his defense, he still performs so his death is more significant than most boomers'.

Macca will outlive Brian, Ringo and the Queen

I honestly think ringo will go before him, I know paul looks older but he has a much more youthful energy about him compared to ringo who seems like a confused grandad with dyed hair most of the time.

Dubs and Bob Dylan lives to 90

Tbf Ringo always did look confused as hell, but yeah Paul is most definitely going to outlive him. Dlyan might last longer though

youtube.com/watch?v=re61B8sKQWk
John Lennon wasn't kidding when he said he made grandma music. What the fuck is this shit?

Ozzy lives to 113
Cap this

Quite literally the most overrated songwriter of all time. Wings were shite and he's done nothing good where Lennon wasn't sharing credit.

Iggy will outlive everything even the cockroaches

Good

Digits and he lives to 100

I thought Lux Interior was going to outlive Iggy and McCartney, and you all know how that panned out.

Imagine having that life. From the age of a teenager touring and making music and becoming one of the biggest artists and having a huge successful life full of records spanning decades. He got to see everything and do everything.

he clearly stole the life force of the other beatles he's got another 20 at least he's only 80. He's going out like Attenborough.

>still performing at glastonbury
hell be fine

Dubs and Paul lives into his 90s with no mental deterioration. Trips and same for Ringo. Quads and George and John come back to life for the one true Beatles reunion which doubles as the soundtrack to the Second Coming.

George has already reincarnated, keep dreaming pal