For me, it’s Green Day

For me, it’s Green Day

twitter.com/armstr0ngtyler/status/1540687191919280129

Attached: B6E3A2E9-0142-496F-B752-8F067744EE37.jpg (828x842, 205.08K)

Just let me kill the damn kids!!!

>Fuck America I'm moving to London
>gets stabbed
>says "fuck you" to the guy who stabbed him
>gets arrested for abusive language

>Just let me kill the damn kids!!!
I thought killing kids would be good considering how much you faggots hate zoomers

>I thought killing kids would be good
That's the problem with people like you

lol funny headline

dumb moralfag

do you have the time
to listen to him whine
about nothin and everything all at once
he is one of those
melodramatic fools
neurotic to the core, no doubt about it

I hope this annoying faggot will follow through on his promise

I’d love to see him try and say this shit at a college football game or nascar. You would hear the boos from the moon. All the american artists giving these rants seem to be in Britain

FIVE FUCKIN MINUTES

he was a young boy that had big plans
now he's just another shitty old man
he don't have fun, and he hates everything
the world owes him, so fuck you

Stand aside and let the next one pass
Don't let the door kick you in the ass

>*moves to london*
>FUCK THE QUEE-
>*sound of jail cell closing*

Attached: Polish_20220626_162753209.jpg (1080x749, 311.79K)

I too would live in exile on the other side of the world in shame if I made Father of All...

Fuck the queer?

>In June 2018, Armstrong was given honorary citizenship of Viggiano, the Italian commune from where his great-great-grandparents hailed, by Viggiano's mayor Amedeo Cicala.[68] Armstrong is a member of the board of directors of Project Chimps, a sanctuary for former research chimpanzees funded in large part by the Humane Society of the United States.[69]

Billie will surprised to learn that abortion in Italy is during first 90 days only and if continuation of the pregnancy pose serious health risk.

Attached: Billie_Joe_Armstrong_a_Viggiano.jpg (800x533, 141.71K)

He should also see Britains abortion laws

None of that matters. Him (and other musicians) say things like this, for the same reason someone on here talks about trannies; it's a surefire way to get attention.

A fun part about getting older is realizing all your childhood idols were degenerates and cucks.

None of them are a force of good, nowadays. They create tension to get attention, and then they don't resolve it. Which makes shitty music. And I don't know how they can't understand, doing the same to get eyes on your work from the populace, won't create a shitty society.

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK. ONE MINUTE.

go back