They really have everything, huh

They really have everything, huh.

Some dude even had half of fucking Blackedraw for some reason.

Attached: jhgfdsa.png (512x512, 73.85K)

everytime i see a soulseek thread on mu, i send emails to big music corpos reporting it to them. ive even gotten a few responses. there are multiple companies whove told me they have there legal teams working on getting it shut down :)

dilate

Literally go fuck yourself.

zoomer here, I have no idea how to use this and XDCC

Attached: ER9gb8EX0AQs-iw.jpg (866x793, 140.39K)

nope! stop stealing music you pieces of shit :)

piracy =/= p2p
Again. Go fuck yourself.

Imagine being a streamcuck deepthroating corporations' boots kek

peer to peer absolutely is piracy lol. youre getting music for free that YOU didnt pay for. your a disease. scum. piece of shit. and i WILL get soulseek taken down :)
imagine saying you love music and then actively contributing to its downfall. fuck you :)

Unironically kys.

Stop being a greedy cunt

Every song I like is available on youtube tho

your seethe fuels me :) fuck music thieves, you are the reason music sucks now

>stop stealing sounds!!!
lol no

Seriously, fuckers have almost EVERYTHING. Only thing i havent found is the more rare Sam & Valley releases. I don't blame em, though some of it is quite cheap on discogs, might pick it up.

zoomers having shit taste is why music sucks now lmao

Didnt read
Am enjoying my free music

user, you know there are subhuman zoomers lurking this board. Stop making these fucking threads or else they're get it "canceled" like every other fucking thing.
Even if it does get shut down we'll all just find another way to share. Send as many letters to your kike masters as you want, I'll still be downloading music for free even if I have to use youtube2mp3 and there's nothing that you or any other spineless snitch can do about it :)
Think I'll go and download a few gigs RIGHT NOW without paying a single shekel haha :)
Might even upload my entire mp3 collection to several file sharing sites just for shits and giggles :)

Seriously you are just as bad as those fucking net neutrality faggots from a few years ago. There's nothing wrong with people sharing stuff!

not for long :) lmao

Ah you must be trolling or 13 years old. There's no way you think the smiley emote is intimidating.

holy shit youre seething for real lmao

Oh piracy is not illegal in my country lol