Hearing a new nice song

>Hearing a new nice song
>Rap music came out of nowhere
>tfw
Why is this genre so fucking awful?

Attached: 1611765175194.jpg (287x266, 27.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PttLnfRHeYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because you're racist

Pop sucks.

user [spoiler]Im a half hispanic half black and live in South America[/spoiler]

>hearing a nice new song
>rap music came out of nowhere
maybe learn what music you're actually listening to. go back to huehue lixo land and stick to crossfire.

Attached: CARLITO.jpg (505x640, 25.46K)

Fair. I'd say give De La Soul a listen

>Fair.
Exactly. I am allowed to be racist

Attached: kek.gif (1090x1035, 182.58K)

I don't think there's anything funnier than OPN making a 4 minute long sprawling ambient piece for it to just turn into a shitty rap beat. youtube.com/watch?v=PttLnfRHeYI

Attached: opn.png (317x285, 166.5K)

I cringed

It's overwhelmingly trash and you've been socially conditioned to accept it because normies listen to it. Now it's been integrated so heavily into culture that you either accept it or be called a racist. I guess I'll quietly be a racist because it's 99% bottom barrel shit.

Listen to Afrobeat instead

Rap was good back in the '80s when rappers smoked crack. Now they all do Lean and the beats are whack and off-tempo.

Racist

>Racist
I am a wealthy black southamerican man. I can be as racist as I fucking want.

Attached: 1615573635477.png (969x827, 806.96K)

I find it hard to understand how someone can hate a genre as large as rap in it’s entirety when there’s decades of different styles n scenes to go through, the same way I find it hard to imagine hating rock as a whole given it’s even longer existence. grant it music taste is mostly a matter of exposure n social/cultural influence n not a lotta ppl realize the ridiculous amount of subgenres that make rock, electronic, and rap alone +microgenres

What is it that’s so bad abt rap

For the record I don’t like songs that r, say, a pop song that hav a ‘rap part’ it’s usually pretty fucking cringy to me, but rap or pop alone isn’t bad nearly as often imo

No you can't

that thing doesnt exist

>go on soundcloud
>find remix with the rap verse removed
ahhh.. much better

>Hearing a new song
>no rap
>turn it off
simple as

Attached: 3b3648f425b20ffd5333a404a861c7b2.jpg (478x383, 46.75K)

W-what is soundcloud?

The whole defining element of the genre is talking (NOT singing) over generic instrumentals