Punk‘s not dead

Punk‘s not dead

Attached: 28BEC01A-0C1B-4B62-B04A-2EFDC535D4EB.jpg (750x849, 118.86K)

And that baby won't be either if you stay in a state that doesn't worship BAAL.

Attached: 1656218629654.jpg (825x1024, 147.73K)

>punk
>repeating establishment talking points
user...

you would think it would be more punk to remove federal laws and allow states and local communities determine their own laws.

I wonder how she'd feel about being gently kicked in the tummy then

>establishment
>the supreme court isn't the establishment
What is it like being a fucking subhuman retard?

get me on stage and ill get these fucking degenerates rioting. these celebrities dont know shit when it comes to this game we play called cultural "relocation"

fucking wannabes. jim morrison was the only one that got it right, and im pretty sure his retarded alcoholic ass would be up on stage calling these women whores, which they are. now we need someone with influence to say it like it is and not sugarcoat things for positive publicity

retard

>wtf sex has consequences now?
Imagine my shock.

no you cant do that then how will i cope through promiscuity and endless sex now?!?!?!?! nooooo muh sexerino i need muh cummies

Industry whores pushing division and demoralization.... more cultural Marxism. This isn't punk. Those whores are agents of the color revolution... just like the black robed whores in the 'supreme' court.

I do sincerely hope you keep this attitude when it comes to eating meat, which is murder.

Fuck off, Morrissey.

>the literal president of the US opposes the decision
i don't know, you seem to be a big expert

Currently switching over to vegetarianism. It’s harder to quit eating meat than I initially thought, but ur right brah meat is murder

PRO LIFE PRO GUNNERINOOOO AHHHH

Broke: ending animals lives
Woke: ending human lives

Doesn’t she larp as a catholic or am I mixing her up with another artist?

I thought black metal was supposed to be the most satanic genre but these bitches literally worship killing their babies

you're cracked at being retarded fr fr no cap

fuck you cunt