Opinions on Nine Inch Nails?

Opinions on Nine Inch Nails?

Attached: trent-reznor-atticus-ross.jpg (700x400, 34.19K)

Great band. The last few releases were absolutely killer.

Hot Topic™ core mallgoth band. They suck. Korn is better.

>Korn is better.
most certainly not

Bullshit. Even their t-shirts are better.

no

I think The Downward Spiral is amazing. Haven’t heard anything else by them except a couple off of With Teeth.
And also their scores for David Fincher films if you want to count those. The Social Network’s is one of my all time favorites.

i like the hand that feed

kek based
>“I get a message, and this guy says he’s Trent Reznor, and he wants me to play with him,” says North, peering up at his old apartment. “I was confused, and thought he was just talking about doing an interview with Buddyhead or something. So I emailed him back and was like, ‘You want me to be in your shitty fucking goth band?'”

the singer from Korn loves NIN though

so does every poseur 40yo whiney white faggot who lives in affluent suburban gated communities

Had to be carried for their entire career by Marilyn Manson, which is the band for superior intellectuals.

you seem to be butthurt, daddy didn't buy you a new game for your xbox or something?

Some songs are alright, others sound like tront is trying to torture your ear canals

If you're an edgy drug addict who has ever felt suicidal and laments everything you've ruined about yourself I'm sure a lot of NIN songs will resonate with you.

I just like synths.

scaruffi says otherwise

Attached: 54545.jpg (769x351, 38.28K)

Du di du di dam dam
Du di du di dam
Du di du di dam dam
Du di du di dam
Du di du di dam dam
Du di du di dam
Du di du di dam dam
Du di du di dam

>Any Forums's idol is a closeted mallgoth

This explains so much

too long. I recommend shorter nails.

same thing

how old are you ?

Trent Reznor should really lighten up once in a while

Outside of Bowie's death, he seemed to be pretty happy ever since he and Mariqueen had kids.

Good for him

at the very least a couple of their tracks are essential for me!