Tfw no bilinda gf

>tfw no bilinda gf

Attached: 1645914465484.jpg (750x1014, 65.09K)

Bilinda Bitcher

shoegaze and its consequences were a disgrace to the human race

how would cuddling with bilinda feel like

damp
cold
boney
smelly

damn

i'll take it

>tfw no shoegaze gf

Attached: Youmademerealise.jpg (300x300, 63.05K)

Attached: MBV New Album.jpg (1744x544, 103.5K)

>smelly
what is the smell?

JUST 2 MORE YEARS........... THE PANDEMIC RUINED IT..... JUST BE PATIENT BROS.... WE'LL MAKE IT

You allright? Need us to call someone?

can art be good and bad at the same time

cigarettes

god i want to verbally abuse her to the point of tears then have really rough make up sex with her

I'd beat the shit out of her before and after i used her for a cum rag then i'd just leave and chill on my own... kink style

Fuck you sleeping with her would be the best thing ever

i want to protect her from you anons
>ywn fall asleep in her arms
what's the FUCKING point

She looks like she smells like cat piss and menthol cigarettes.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I dropped out of my class in the Trinity Laban Conservatoire, and I've been involved in numerous underground gigs, and I have over 300 confirmed riffs. I am trained in pedal chaining and I'm the top guitarist in the entire shoegaze scene. You are nothing to me but just another critic. I will deafen you the fuck out with loudness the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my fellow shoegazers across the UK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little things you call your eardrums. You're fucking deaf, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can give you tinnitus in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my tremolo bar. Not only am I extensively trained in uncontrollable feedback, but I have access to the entire guitar and pedals arsenal of the local pawn shop and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ears off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit reverb all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking deaf, kiddo.

would shoegaze get any traction on this forum if there were no waifus and every member was an uggo Kevin Shields lookin dude?