Oh

Oh...

Attached: FWEm3eOWQAAt66j.jpg (1125x1031, 112.34K)

these people are so out of touch with the common person, every time someone 'internet famous' speaks I'm reminded how off planet they are, just a crumb of recognition and they lose all grip on reality

>Now I, as a white male, will never understand or experience what Kendrick is going through in this situation. However, vivid desceiption of his thick veiny BBC penetrating this innocent girl puts me into this hypnotic trance and it feels euphoric when he cums inside her. On top of that, the way that he uses his BBC fucking the white girl as an allegory for the collapse of White America to BIPOC is just brilliant, stunning and brave. This concept alone is worthy of a 10/10 however, I feel its incomplete by the fact that he didn't allow me to eat the Black Kings' cum out of the white girl like the pathetic white beta I am, 8/10. TRANS-rights.

Attached: 1652969852879.jpg (1280x635, 136.31K)

Cuckthany Cucktano here, the internet's most emasculated house-husband

What the fuck happened to this dude?

hey, good for him.

do you think he's not joking?

And that's a good thing

well yeah, he's married to a black woman.
he doesn't want to bleach the gene pool.

it's also like these people have never heard of condoms before.

Why would you get a vasectomy if you haven't had any kids? Like, are you that sure you're never going to want one? It just seems sad to me, and I'm pro-choice.

Keep on cumming in the free bitches! doot dola doot doot, doo doo!

Attached: 289i7w523iw5.png (501x550, 513.93K)

You can get your soldiers frozen. but it's a pretty vegan thing to not have kids

Not everyone holds those kinda values.

Selling out your principles to avoid the cancel. Fuck this soulless embodiment of pussification, everything he says, everything he reviews, everything he does ever. Fuck him.

>using condoms
virgin detected

Sounds like underage

>seedless melon
top jej

he's making pseud videos for 13 year old boys, same as he always has. only now he's in his early 40s.

Lol. Haters. He’s honest. I don’t agree with a ton of his opinions but he’s a music critic who isn’t going to pander to anyone. Fantano is god and I pretend to suck hos bald melon dick ery night.

Literally nothing more selfish than bringing yet another human into this world.

liberalism unironically. he even married a baboon to virtue signal lol

They were gonna wind up here, anyway

forget about kids, how can you as a MAN willingly chop off your balls?

The Fader happened

totally man

Just shoot your brains fag.

>MAN
give the united states a war and this gomer pyle ass nigga gets smoked in the first 5 minutes

Attached: 1607873935886.gif (220x220, 775.46K)

too old to get drafted.