Cool album

cool album

Attached: ab67616d0000b273b1d860ab1ba847e778b2796d.jpg (640x635, 121.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVJLvkOlDtM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drillmatic when?

Not a rap fan, but I can enjoy about 25% of this album. Very well made, Dr. Dre is good at making beats

>i wake up out that coma in 2001

Attached: thegame.jpg (286x176, 7.45K)

My cousin drove us into a concrete barrier while playing this album back when it came out. We left a strip club and I didn't know how drunk he was behind the wheel. The insurance company had the car sent to a shop to be stripped for parts so we had to go get his stuff out and he was too embarrassed to ask if they could get the CD out of the changer lol

>bout the same time Dre dropped 2001
Actually 2001 was released in the summer of 1999. Turned the album off there.

This thread was worth making from your story alone lol

I lost

Aged horribly. Half the songs are decent and the other half are bland, derivative, mid-2000s "just throw a Minimoog lead and arpeggiated pianos at it" west coast junk. A lot of this album straight up hurts to listen to, because it just sounds like a Mac G5 loaded up with soundfonts. Needless to say, most of the good tracks weren't made by Dre.
Doctor's Advocate was a way better, and much less corny album.
Hell, I prefer even LAX to The Documentary

Haha let me add to it then. We drove away from the scene to his apartment that was only a few hundred feet away. We got out and the engine was smoking and one rim had a tire all twisted around it. It looked really funny parked in his designated spot. Cops showed up a few hours later and he thought he was going to jail so I just stayed inside. He came back in after 30 mins and told me that they don't have the time to deal with him and were just glad this wasn't part of a bigger crime. San Antonio for ya.

How do you do fellow gangstas

Ackshually

>Ackshually
2001 is literally not around the same time Dre dropped 2001. Not even close. Like 2 whole years later. This album is dishonest.

Why would you think anyone cares

greetings

howdy gentlemen of melanin infused pigment
how are you tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=cVJLvkOlDtM

I remember hearing the line for the first time and thinking, "he could have said 'couple years after dre dropped 2001' and it would have still fit the verse perfectly, why didn't he?"

Then I remembered that this is a guy who was cooking crack in his kitchen up until THE DAY Dr. Dre asked him to come over and listen to beats, and that he burned his bridge with THE GUY who saved him from dying a dope boy, because he FELT SNUBBED by 50 CENT in a MORNING RADIO INTERVIEW.
The guy is not a genius.

I've listened to this album at least 500 times

Same. I miss middle school and my G Unit sneakers

I've probably listened to it over 55 times

>she got a big ole foreheadd
lmao, that's the only song I can kinda remember. my brother bought this shit when it first came out and played it constantly as if the thing was the greatest album of all time lol got too caught up in the hype

>the game
Fuck you.