*Reinvents black metal*

*Reinvents black metal*

Fuck kreator, this is real metal. Pushing boundaries and innovating

Attached: 7e252f9a.jpg (600x600, 24.33K)

More like pushing the strap-on deep into my prostate.

Based. A great album that defined a generation and fucked a bunch of niggers in the ass.

Name ONE thing that Sunbather did that a blackgaze/post-black metal band didn't already do in the 2000s.

They released a record worth owning

fpbp

truly the hardest metal known to man

I remember the first time I listened to the opening track of this after smoking a joint. I freaked the fuck out dancing in my bedroom, it was kino

Bland riffless crap

psychedelia or die, commie

I've never listened to this band solely because of how ugly their album covers are. I want to vomit

It's not that hard to make m*talbabies cry themselves to death, but DH reached another level when even alternacucks, mostly MBV shills, are dilating their skulls with shotguns.

Explosions in the Sky with blastbeats.

i hate deafheaven. sunbather is one of the greatest album covers of all time.

lol it really isn't

Explosions in the sky is way better than this

it absolutely is. replace it with a generic blackmetal type cover and this would have been forgotten very quickly. the pink contrasts sharply with the music. its extremely recognizable and iconic

They invented fuck all and Sunbather was and will always be a poor mans .Neon

I bet fans of this band buy pink strap ons instead of black ones so it sharply contrasts with the concept of getting fucked in the ass

>tfw saw Deafheaven do a show with Nothing at a really small venue in Philly for less than 200 people, about 8 months before Sunbather came out, and I didn’t know who they were, but thought they were great and they made me say “WOW who the fuck was THAT?” and less than a year later they became the most overhyped, divisive, and cool to hate band in the world

I haven’t listened to any of their albums after Sunbather are they any good?

"No"