Stabs you 32 times in self defense at your place of residency unannounced at 3 am and breaks the blade off inside of...

>stabs you 32 times in self defense at your place of residency unannounced at 3 am and breaks the blade off inside of your back as you struggle and resist, screaming for help and falling down a flight of stairs

Wow. What a poser

Attached: E9wswLCXMAAJ14x.jpg large.jpg (1401x1043, 85.7K)

For real he should have beaten him first, dragged him out to a dark snowy field, tortured him for awhile, sacrificed him in a evil demonic ritual, and then used footage/pictures of said sacrifice for their next album and/or music video. Varg confirmed a bitch, not kvlt, and a poseur

literally me the same shit happened

It was a broken lamp that did most of the stabbing. It was a quick, clean kill.

This guy's sloppy and unmasculine

It would be so hard to fight back, id be so busy laughing at how goofy this lil nigga is

but extremely fertile at the same time

THE GOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

oh no this guy looks too dangerous, i need knife to defend myself from him

Attached: 39a5bc219f0101dbc579971a3296f73e.jpg (770x578, 62.85K)

honestly, Euro prob attacked him first

to be fair, varg claims that he made very egregious threats to tie him to a tree and slice him open from his genital to his neck. talk shit get hit

>stabs you.... just because

Attached: A-344903-1150548975.jpg (285x500, 30.04K)

Skrewdriver guitarist still in prison for stabbing neonazi in the back

is he antifa?

Sv fvckvng vvsvd

He read in Euronymous’ diary where he wrote about his secret fantasy to become a unicorn and Varg obliged

He should have used the name Saruman instead of Count Grishnack.

it was hilarious when he was going by "Gandalf" and found out that Tolkien said Lord of the Rings is a Christian work.

lel
combat 18 vs combat 18

dude it's always funny when satanic black metal chuds use tolkien in their lyrics

>Louis Cachet, better known as Varg Vikernes,
Kek his name is louis the absolute state of him lel his actually name seems french to I wonder if he seethes about it

or when they use the inverted cross as if it's anti-Christian, when in reality it's the cross of Saint Peter and represents Christian martyrdom.

why the infighting?

skrewdriver is a neonazi band