Does kendrick hate white people?

does kendrick hate white people?

Attached: kenrick_lamar_photo_by_jason_merritt_getty_images_entertainment_getty_476933160.jpg (1200x1200, 314.9K)

cause we dem boyz

who cares

yes and rightfully so

i dont wanna give my money to a racist

Attached: 0d8.jpg (600x744, 22.25K)

Im out of the loop what did he do or say now

wdym hes always hated whitey more than anyone

I mean I don't listen to shitty ghetto nigger music so how would I know. What lyrics of his are racist, sincerely asking

why would he hate the people that made his career?

nothing he says is particularly racist hes just not a fan of white peepul bro

he said its perfectly fine to hate on cracka ass honkies since theyre not a minority

I hate my boss too so probably

But that's the thing, the white people who made his career WANT this dynamic. They're all a bunch of guilty "original sin" type liberals who feel excessively anti-racist, so they want a black guy telling them how bad whites are, they want to feel as if they are empowering him.

Was it in an interview or something

Who the fuck cares? I like his songs, they sound good. I also like how he raps, very punchy and aggressive. Good range. Some lyrics are cool but realistically, he is just a musician, I can't believe people look up to them as prophets. Tupac ruined and built rap. Personal songs about personal struggles are cool, but preachy shit is so fucking gay. Kendrick is preachy but the songs still sound good

>openly admitting that you enjoy nogs rapping about banging your women

Why you all so pathetic kek. If you want real and powerful rap then listen to DMX or Bizkit, cuckerino

Pretending to be retarded doesn't make you seem more confident. Being retarded just makes you a retard. Im saying the his political bullshit holds no weight, it's empty. His personal stuff and less preachy songs are good. The instrumentals are there, the vocal ability etc etc.

he fell off after mad city

Fair opinion, i still like his more recent energetic songs, play them while I workout. We cry together was also pretty fucking cool

Attached: uyauysd.jpg (574x394, 105.83K)

shakespeare chads...we lost

Impressive rhyme scheme

idgi, where's the anti-white racism

That’s why I can’t listen to (pay) these idiots. They think they’re Shakespeare with a hs diploma

Does Kendrick White hate people?

Attached: Kendrick_White.jpg (200x300, 41.83K)

Attached: iuaisud.jpg (487x420, 69.36K)