Literally unironically what the fuck was his problem?

Literally unironically what the fuck was his problem?

Attached: kurt1.jpg (500x353, 21.14K)

too much of a beta cuck

Untreated mental disorders were no joke back then. Also Courtney manipulation.

I'm pretty sure teenagers are more obsessed with kurt than millennials were

mental illness and drug addiction probably

CIA asset to feminize white boys and make them spiritually weak. Probably still alive and on another assignment.

drugs + low IQ + his spouse being the same way

He was literally mentally ill and also was doing drugs. Bipolar disorder is really bad even without drugs, so no wonder he didn't live past 27. He was a great artist tho.

His parent's divorce, his failure in early life, a hippy dippy lifestyle centered around music snobbery, drugs, homelessness.

His ideas about music became a lethal psychology when combined with a full blown drug habit.

Married and got a child with a full on psychopath.

???

the amber heard of the 90s

Attached: kurt-cobain-and-courtney-love-pose-for-photograph-kurt-grimacing-for-the-camera-and-courtney-waving-photo-by-lindsay-bricegetty-images.jpg (768x432, 70.18K)

>I'm pretty sure Gen Z is more obsessed with kurt than millennials were
fixed it for you, and yes you are completely right. It's mainly because Gen Z also has a unhealthy with mental illness and the idea of tortured genius

Everyone is literally mentally ill in this shithole world

Heroin

Why do you continue, user?

>back then
what does this mean, they're no longer a problem?

>what the fuck was his problem
his inability to handle firearms properly

Attached: cobained!.jpg (843x632, 122.43K)

>Cobain committed suicide in April 1994. He was one of the few rock musicians who succeeded in packing amazingly deep sorrow in catchy songs. Rather than living his life, he simply lived the idea of it.But his persona was too weak and confused to turn that idea into a real life.
ALA Scaruffi

Not me.

typical junkie really

heroin addiction
depression
wife with a cluster B personality disorder