Marries black chick

>marries black chick
>doesn't race mix
Based?

Attached: based.jpg (1125x1031, 112.34K)

i'm thinking american genocide

"Seedless melon" is the singular good Fantano joke ever made

>Any Forums used to look up to this guy
Fucking lmao

I can't even conceive how a man without kids would get a vasec.

2011 era Fantano was actually reviewing good music, wasn't a woke pussy, and was still pretty unknown. Now all he does is tweet like a teenage black girl and review whatever trans pitchforkcore is trending

>not breeding niggers
Cringe and yikespilled

he's italian it won't be that much of a racemix

Just don't fuck, it's not hard if you actually have self-control.

Fantano doesn't need to pass his genes since you retards affirm his existence every day anyway

Too white to be Italian, and I'm saying this as a pastafag myself

vasectomy reverses itself after time so one of this days he will impregnate the bitch
and then get an abortion for her, technically killing a black person
his thatistheplan years still linger no amount of damage control will make him not a chud

i mean not every man wants to or will have children

>vasectomy reverses itself after time
Bullshit

>He wants Anthony Fantano to reproduce
Are you fucking insane

So just don't have sex.

idk where you’re from but in the north east a lot of the Italians I meet are brunettes with blue eyes

maybe there's some men who don't want kids yet still want to be in relationships with sex involved

Sex should only be for procreation. Don't have sex unless you're man enough to raise children. Lust destroys lives.

fornication is a sin. lust is a sin. sex within the realms of marriage isn't generally, even though it can be. you should be happy dysgenic ''people'' like fandango are taking themselves out of the equation. you should welcome it.

GUYS ITS A SIMPLE PROCEDURE
in and out in an hour
no recovery time
easily reversible
have sex for christ sakes

Holy based

unironically based