When john lennon said "I want to hold your hand", I felt that. I often feel that way about women

When john lennon said "I want to hold your hand", I felt that. I often feel that way about women

Attached: John-lennon.jpg (980x1471, 151.33K)

When john lennon said "I want to punch her face", I felt that. I often feel that way about women

When John Lennon said "Paul McCartney is a joyless company man, who's songs don't come from the heart but rather the shirt", I felt that. I often feel that way about Paul McCartney.

I want to suck John's penis, am I gay?

>She loves you
>Yeah yeah yeah
You lost me with this one, John.

>Women are niggers
You might have a point, John.

He was right, you just never noticed her looking at you

Virgin Incel Femboy John Lennon vs Ultra Gigachad Doomer Tom Rap

When john lennon said "I want to punch her face", I felt that. I'm often punched in the face by men

Who?

based, fuck that cunt

He never said that

When Dean Ween said "We're together, she really digs me, she fucks me", I felt that. I often feel that way about women.

I hate hand holding
Women are short so I have to awkwardly reach way down to do it
If I need to do something with my hand I have to extricate it and then figure out if I'm going back to hand holding or not
The entire hand holding process involves me trying to walk tilted over with someone so up in my personal space it's difficult to move without awkwardness
If you hold hands too long they will invariably start to sweat
There is no upside to handholding, it's a grab bag of awkward and annoying activities

When john lennon said "I want to hold your hand", he meant "I want to fuck your vagina"

Do you know who else has hands?
THE DEVIL!
And he uses them for holding things!

He punched his wife huh?

based John

you've never held hands with a woman

yeah, if you wanted your penis sucked by him it would be less gay tho

When john lennon said "I am going to beat the shit out of you", his wife's face felt that.