A full 20 years after Pantera became a commercialized idol for every pissed off jock who wanted to beat the hell out of...

A full 20 years after Pantera became a commercialized idol for every pissed off jock who wanted to beat the hell out of someone smaller than them, and 8 years since the death of the man who provided the six string foundation for one of the more redundant and lackluster sub-genres of metal, a lost song suddenly became found. But fear not, for the train wreck that is Phil Anselmo’s new vocal style (which is basically a frat boy shout after too many shots and 3 packs of cigarettes) is here to save the day. Somewhere mixed into this rhythmic line of rasp and aimless rage is an implied melody, but for the life of me I can’t find it, probably because of the outright idiocy of the lyrics. To make a long story short, this song is the anthem to the ego of every douche bag bully ever encountered in public school, right down to the thug’s own sanctimonious sense of purpose in showing everybody what is what and how it’s his own god decreed duty to take out the trash.
Top it all off, there is a music video going around that accurately reflects the pointlessness of the song, featuring a guy saying in a semi-tough manner at its onset “I’m going to die in the same town I was born in”. My advice to everyone who thinks that this is some sort of ideal to live by is; aspire to more in your life, pick up a guitar and broaden your horizons beyond the rigid, banal orthodoxies established in the 90s, just be somebody for fuck’s sake.

Attached: Whatcha lookin at city boy.jpg (436x640, 69.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metal-archives.com/user-reviews/hells_unicorn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go back to praising shitty Europower hells_unicorn

reminder that far beyond driven is easily one of the best albums of all time and theres nothing you can do about it

Masterpiece from stranger things

>phanthhra

Attached: 1656067005935.jpg (700x547, 53.81K)

Literally though the first paragraph is everything that gives them charm and personality. You wouldn't want a version of Pantera that wasn't angry pissed off dudebro music with a fuckton of chugging,they were selling themselves on that emotional passion. A stylized version of similar bands that focused on on certain elements. If you don't like Thrash,hard rock,or extreme metal that charm is going to be completely lost. A less douchey version of Pantera is simply not appealing.thwy make you feel powerful when you're weak inside.

>Phil Anselmo’s new vocal style

This retard does not even know that Piss was recorded during the Vulgar recording. Not one historical statement. Sad.

Would love to see anyone from Nirvana do what Pantera were doing after coming back from Russia (protip:they were 100% not going to).

Apparently all pantera fans weak inside and outside. They cant even bench one plate kek

Ok Mr.Any Forums,slow down before you hurt something.

>metal-archives.com/user-reviews/hells_unicorn
>Showing 1 to 200 of 3,680 entries
>3,680 entries
>3,680 entries
>3,680 entries
>3,680 entries

Of course, the person who posted this happens to be terminally online, just as bitterman/Brett Stevens is. I'm sure it's mere coincidence...

They worked elements of a lot of different musical genres into a limited format in a way such that it actually made sense. That's not an easy feat.

Is gonna be like a daily thing now or what?

Vulgar Display of Power,Cowboys from Hell,and Far Beyond Driven all have some brilliant moments on them. Everything after that is pretty meh except the song "War Nerve". Power Metal and Black Metal have there place too. There's a lot of different types of music. Pantera peaked playing Thrash,or Thrashlike Music at least if you wish not to call it that. Honestly though if Carnivore and Acid Reign are Thrash than so is Pantera.

>terminally online
We're on Any Forums dude

Attached: PinClipart.com_water-gun-clip-art_1588446.png (873x709, 576.71K)

He can still be terminally online. 4Chsn is a well known website these days.

Not to mention that hells_unicorn's vocabulary is extremely primitive, his reviews being nothing but brief recapitulations of the bands' releases and similarly trite comparisons with other bands', i.e. their superficial aural similarities, their amuiscal ideological implications. The reviews getting most of their volume from run-on sentences and witticisms. Identical to bitterman/Brett Stevens in that regard as well.

>reading and/or watching music reviews
Please tell me you guys don't actually do this.

Attached: 1630090908356.gif (245x180, 890.59K)

Now listen here yall bunch of noodle armed sissy boys. You now better PRAY I wont find you. You will pay the ultimate price for disrespecting Pantera. I will catch you and break your spine then I leave your broken bodies in downtown of Detroit motherfucker, yall fucked FINISHED. thanks for listening and watch your back

Holy Shit,Dimebag is alive confirmed.

I just meant it was music for the spirit,something like that. I like Carnivore and Sodom too,not really sure why people hate chuggy old thrash that much. Rather that than Metallica or Slayer.

Thank God I was always a Suicidal fan instead of these lames