Untitled

Attached: 1643821499880.png (311x614, 37.35K)

what happened to the /sp/mu/ alliance

Pretty based list, I must say.

Nedvěd should be higher

>Maradona only 3
Shame, I loved that little terrone

>Mia Hamm

>Boniek
>Lato

POLSKA GUROM

the only boards I browse are /sp/ Any Forums and sometimes /x/. this interests me, don't delete the thread janny trannies

Challenge: compare bands to players on this list.

Ex: Nirvana is the Van Basten of music. Talented and popular, but physically unable to stay around for a long time. Consequently a bit overrated because of their tremendous primes.

Attached: 1655359237416.png (1045x1020, 159.38K)

Considering FIFA is the most corrupt sport authority body in the world, even more corrupt than the IOC, it really puts into perspective the whole Messi failing to win a WC despite having all those FIFA bucks behind.
died the moment they bullied an /sp/ janny into sticking a years late RIP Cruyff thread instead of keeping the shitpost alive

Probably put her there to satisfy his USA boner. Americans excel in women's football for some reason but not in men's

>that gap between Ronaldo and Messi
it reeks of casualness, people that put large gaps between contemporary athletes with a whole lot of similar traits and achievements always focus on the good stuff of the top player and the bad stuff of the bottom player, and they always use the same tired discourse everyone with access to facebook makes
marketable scrubs like Ronaldinho shouldn't be what separates Messi or Ronaldo, no matter who you have above
it's like 00s' boomers who think Kobe or AI should be between MJ or LeBron, it's always dumb shit like mamba mentality

Who the fuck is Mia Hamm?

>No Romario
>No Ronaldo Nazario
>Cristiano Ronaldo
that low and no longer in activity
>Gheorghe Hagi
always overrated. Totti, eg, way better.
>Mia Hamm
lol americans
>Ali Daei
WTF? I would score hat tricks against Bhutan and Turkmenistan

she's only famous for taking off her shirt during a football match. irrelevant and hearing her name only reminded me how much I hated my childhood (i'm old)

no idea if da Ruff is a basketball fan but I'd love to see his list. I bet he'd put Oscar Schmidt in there and keep Kobe off.

Scacoomi

You just know he made that list only so he could put Ronaldo at the bottom

does he considered messi and ronaldo retired?

Attached: black_midi_hate_spurs.jpg (908x435, 53.02K)