Eminem confirms “Curtain Call 2” seemingly confirming his retirement

Say something nice about his career.

Attached: 6A5615E5-77F0-45DA-B254-A0E7FF9FA3E7.jpg (749x990, 116.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rOYRDgkeG5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

his first album was one of the albums which were very dark and mainstream simultaneously

his later work was somewhat erroneous, but i can enjoy some

i can make orange rhyme with banana

borrrrnana
eating pork rinds swordfighting in pajamas
at the crib playing fortnite with your grandma

Curtain Call is just a greatest hits album though, I doubt Eminem has the dignity to retire while he still can if he’s promoting a fucking Minions movie without any shame.

Curtain Call was made because Eminem was retiring though. That was during his 5 year hiatus

IT'S OKAY TO NOT LIKE MY SHIT
EVERYTHING'S FINE DRINK YOUR WINE BITCH
AND GET OFFLINE QUIT WHININ
THIS IS JUST A RHYME BITCH

I don't get why people think he's retiring. Curtain call was a greatest hits comp...
Won't this also be a greatest shits comp...?

>anything Eminem
yikes

Curtain Call 2 crawled so that Relapse 2 could run

His retirement only came about 20 years too late

he hasn't been relevant for 20 years

I am surprised that eminem didnt go kanye west route, considering the drug abuse and the relationship between his ex and him.

What would be the point of a greatest hits album in 2022? It’s pointless with streaming. It’s probably going to be an MJ HIStory situation with one album pf “hits” aka the worst songs of his career (Love The Way You Lie, Walk on Water, etc.) and an album of new songs hence the single. Unfortunately though Eminem still hasn’t remembered how to rap, this new track he just sounds terrible like always as of late, his beat and hook sound somewhat like old Em at least though

i wish. i recently listened to this interview from 2009 where he goes through relapse track by track, it’s cool for anyone else who loves that album

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rOYRDgkeG5E

wish em never changed up after the response

Eminem's a fascinating figure because it's obvious that he doesn't like or listen to music.

Artists retire?

I wonder if he'll include Fack again

Yeah lol, I never heard him talk about music other than "as a teenager I thought rappers were really cool (and right now kendrick lamar is pretty good)"

FACK 2 confirmed

He helped turn an entire generation of fatherless boys into insufferable wiggers. Rest in piss, Marshall