Fleetwood mac are satanic

fleetwood mac are satanic.

Attached: 1656101989006.png (596x1080, 990.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BPtV9U776gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>If I had not had that abortion, I'm pretty sure there would have been no Fleetwood Mac.
wtf i'm pro-life now

>some stupid pop band worth the lives of two people
Fuck this planet, seriously

Attached: 1487595690546.png (598x655, 267.74K)

Stevie Nicks would've been a bad mother so it's a good thing she got an abortion.
youtube.com/watch?v=BPtV9U776gs

Much like her with her progeny, I aborted Fleetwood Mac when she entered the picture

Mass femicide when?

>access
Walmart?

well she has long openly claimed to be a witch

Hail Satan.

She was a turboslut. I can't imagine being so irresponsible that I just couldn't refrain from getting creampied for the 6 days of ovulation I had a month. Like just don't have sex during that period you filthy slut. It's long been time women take some goddamn accountability for their retardation. The world can't handle more bastards. Every woman should be charged money for every bastard they create, not given money for destroying society. Give it 1 second and you'll agree it's absurd.

Lmao based

The influx of low income, uneducated black children in say 16-18 years is going to be a lot of fun to watch :^)

oh no we missed out on some Hollywood rich kid vermin, one of them mightve been the next Hitler

>Black women won't just have unsafe coat hanger abortions
Lololol you act like black people obey the law

>OH NO WE CAN'T GET ABORTIONS
I don't get it. There are 99% effective contraceptive methods that are widely available. If you STILL fuck up there's the plan B pill. What the fuck else do you need? I feel like they just want the choice to opt out at any time. I get it, if I was a chick pregnancy would scare the shit out of me but at that point why haven't you made a fucking decision? It's so easy to not get pregnant. People try to get pregnant and fail. Take some fucking responsibility.

To be fair, it can be. People can be absolute shit and the world can be better off without them
That said, abortion sucks because it's about people who didn't even get a chance

Satanic psychopathic misanthrope detected.

Don't forget that not being a whore is also an option

Ofcourse but the point is these whores can take 100000 dicks all they want and STILL not get pregnant. What the fuck do they want????

They just want to roll around in filth like pigs. It's time women's rights were removed completely, so they can look forward to life in Heaven instead of Hell.

Basically they want to be whores and have every option if they get pregnant and don't want to have a child
Also, sex with condoms is not the same. Birth control pills can sometimes make them fat, so no abortion means no more cream-pies

Seriously you fucking western whites need to control your fucking women. This shit is spreading to the rest of the world and it's your fault. >Inb4 muh Jews. YOU'RE ALLOWING IT. Take fucking control goddammit.

you do realize the black population has stayed stagnant for the past 100 years, right?