I think we should update the Any Forumscore chart

The Any Forumscore chart is great, half of the list is classics like itCotKC, Pet Sounds, the Velvet Underground etc..

But the other half is mostly albums that came out in the 1990s-2000s

As a zoomer I don't feel a strong attachment to those albums as the previous generation of Any Forumstants

So we should update the chart so it fits in more with our times! Especially with albums from the 2010s!

Attached: Ektji1HXgAEpjrU.png (908x592, 203.58K)

We're not adding shitty troonime to Any Forumscore simply because you don't like music, weak bait.

please don't add 1000 gecs

I feel you but i'm scared of 100 gecs/anime breakcore being added

Attached: 1641433911126.jpg (1920x1080, 105.55K)

>As a zoomer I don't feel a strong attachment to those albums as the previous generation of Any Forumstants
nobody cares

You know, you gotta actually tell us what the fuck you intend to add or we'll simply assume you want to add trooncore

i love dia

>As a zoomer I don't feel a strong attachment to those albums
it's not because you're a zoomer it's cause you have shit taste. at least post 5 albums before making a shitty b8 thread next time

Never happening. It will always be the same shit.

Attached: 1628471963644.png (1500x1200, 2.61M)

>what's that? same as it ever was?
>little dark age in the corner
unacceptable

That album actually had a sticky when it was released. Jannies don't give a fuck about new releases anymore since new music is diarrhea out of a coffin.

yeah I remember. and the next 6 months of I grieve in stereo posting. cancer. I don't really see it get posted much anymore

Fun times. Mad how much better this board was even then

I had in mind albums like
>Igor
>To Pimp a Butterfly
>Schlagenheim
>Ants from Up There
>My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
>Melodrama
>Blonde
>Twin Fantasy
>Titanic Rising
>Magdalene
>Rodeo
>Oil of Every Pearl's Un-Insides
>Time 'n' Place
>Little Dark Age
>How I'm Feeling Now
>Norman Fucking Rockwell
>Folklore

I'm sure AT LEAST four or five of them could make it into the new Any Forumscore

Attached: 9aEjVqEz_400x400.png (400x400, 320.6K)

>Igor
It's a good album, but it's almost never discussed on here these days. Not sure I'd call it Any Forumscore.
>TPAB
Pretty sure the latest version I've seen of the chat (2016) has it already. This board and I seem to agree that GKMC is better anyhow, but I could see it being included.
>Schlag, AFUT
Too soon, but I'd call them sub-Any Forumscore. I bet they'll be Any Forumscore in another couple of years.
>MBDTF
Already Any Forumscore
>Melodrama, Blonde
Sub maybe. They haven't been discussed in a while
>Twin Fantasy
Which one?
>Titanic Rising
I agree, this is Any Forumscore.
>Magdalene, Rodeo
Still not discussed much here these days. I could count on one hand the number of times I've seen a Magdalene thread in the past two years. Not discussed enough to be Any Forumscore.
>Oil of
Probably sub-Any Forumscore
>Time 'n' Place
Maybe. I don't care for KKB so I'm not a great judge of this.
>LDA
At least sub, maybe full Any Forumscore
>How I'm Feeling Now, NFR
Again, almost no discussion on these.
>Folklore
It might satisfy the recent pop contingency on here, but if I had my way it wouldn't be included.

I think that most of these are pretty good or better, but a big part of Any Forumscore is the frequency and/or passion with which they are discussed. The only new music that seems to get much attention outside of meme or legacy artists is the Windmill stuff, some experimental rock stuff and the odd art pop record. I do agree that an update is in order, though, even if it's not as extensive as you would hope.

You are African

Balkan actually

>t. Wannabe-cracker melanin enriched.

Attached: ey5bprvln7b71.jpg (1242x1219, 156.07K)

Sneaking mgmt in

Blonde is the only good album

Good idea, this boards' music taste is very old. I'd add Die Lit