ITT: Any Forums in 1967

ITT: Any Forums in 1967

Attached: 1967_logo.jpg (1024x444, 165.64K)

Anyone listen to the new Death Grips album? (I am a time traveler)

Any day now...

Attached: Beachboyssmile.png (300x300, 192.4K)

I fucking love Cream

any one of you groovy cats got some orange sunshine? i'm seing the dead at the fillmore later tonight and i wanna turn on, man!

>Man
>man
>key
>Quay

Sgt Pepper is the worst shit my ears have received, how can these sperg childen kisten to this shit?

this is fucking garbage

Attached: banana.png (1495x1485, 1.6M)

Jazz is fucking dead

Go jerk off to The Doors

>the dead
meme band, will never last

>hating the dead
square detected, go dust off your doo wop records man.

Ask me how I know you don't shower.

I saw Eric Clapton at a concert in Birmingham yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Keep Britain white!” and raising his right hand up in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my grooving, and I heard him say "we don’t want any black wogs and coons living here" as I walked off. When I went out to listen to the music I saw him ranting about "black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans" on stage with like a guitar in his hands without playing.
The emcee was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you can't say those things.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around to the audience and said "This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for fuck’s sake?".
When she took one the microphone away from him, he stopped her and told her to leave it because “I used to be into dope, now I’m into racism. It’s much heavier, man,” and then turned around and told us to vote for Enoch. I don’t even think that’s a name. After she took away the mic, he kept interrupting her by saying "bastard wogs" really loudly.

Bad news...

Greeting fellow traveller! They went really downhill and weird after the first 17 albums, not sure if I like it tbdesu.

>(I am a time traveler)
WITCH!!!!

Are the rumors true?

Attached: 167666.jpg (500x500, 23.59K)

1. The Piper at the Gates of Dawn
2. Forever Changes
3. The Velvet Underground & Nico
4. The Doors
5. Miles Smiles
6. Something Else by the Kinks
7. Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
8. Songs of Leonard Cohen
9. The Who Sell Out
10. Strange Days

>You heard about the fool on the hill
Yeah, this better be good...
>I tell you man he's livin' there still
HOLY SHIT

uhh wtf that's not how fool on the hill goes

Me too,they had a fucking great array of psych classics. The White Guy Playing Blues Type Jams are eh though.

I live near the Gallagher house in Manchester and there was a weird light above the house the other night, apparently they had a baby? There was something real biblical about it.

1.eh
2.yes
3.yes
4.yes
5.eh
6.eh
7.eh
8.eh
9.eh
10.eh