I've been permanently suspended from RYM

What the fuck? Shit came out of nowhere. 12 years of hours each day autistically ratings albums and even rating every single track in every album and cataloguing obsessively. All gone down the fucking drain now. I literally spend a significant portion of all my free time on the site and I have rly bad ADHD so forget what I listen to or like unless I constantly catalogue and make playlists.

I've tried 'downloading my rating', but it's just a fucking indecypherable massive .txt file.

Is there any way to get my album ratings + track ratings + collection recovered from the site? Can I pay a programming person to use the txt file and automatically map it onto a new profile. Is that even technologically possible?

WILL THEY UNBAN ME??

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-25 at 12.07.00.png (1732x682, 149.06K)

lol what a bullshit reason. im a trans far left anarcho communist but i fully support chuds to post shit on whatever internet platform. and whats the deal with people so willingly blanketly saying vaxines are good?

i'm gay btw if that matters

This is why I don’t comment there and I only use it for ratings and archives.

>chud gets what he deserves for being transphobic
>"reeeeeeeeee my album ratings unban me please"
You are pathetic.

lmao chud got owned

It's your own fault for interacting with troons in one of their echo chambers in the first place, should've just used the site for self-cataloguing.

(You)

Attached: 1655693733057.webm (545x574, 1.48M)

trannies back on their bulshit i see. maybe i should do the same and start spreading statistics again

>doens't
>cn
>sin't
Janny was literally trembling with rage as he typed that.

Listen punk. You've been warned and banned multiple times, and lo and behold, it doesn't seem to have had any affect on your poor behaviour. There are plenty of online spaces where you can revel in this type of behaviour. It's absolutely no surprise to see what website you've chosen to cry to. At least I'll be protected when covid comes knocking

You weren't banned you were just freed from their shit

Looks like it happened because you're incapable of learning

The real reason you were banned is because you listen to Pantera you fucking pleb

my opinion good urs bad!!!

If you really cared that much you wouldn't have shit where you eat. Hopefully you learn something from this, drop the entitled attitude, quit using ADHD as an excuse to be an asshole, and use this opportunity to work on yourself as a human fucking being.

Attached: cox n dix.png (430x295, 158.2K)

just get vaxxed and be a good human being1!11!

Do you think people should also be banned from Any Forums for being "transphobic"?

It's gay as fuck yes but what did you expect, honestly OP?

For the past few years ever since every single online platform started getting woke as fuck and censoring all opposing belief, I basically take it as an unwritten rule that you NEVER reveal even the mildest controversial opinion on 99% of social websites because you already know it's gonna get you into shit.

You're just being retarded though by deliberately saying shit you know is gonna get you banned. I have much more sympathy for people who just honestly and respectfully disagree with, eg. trans ideology, but still get banned.

Attached: 1399039093013.png (400x381, 108.33K)

You are a rare breed of fucking retard, aren't you?

Attached: when.jpg (640x360, 31.89K)

anyone with an opinion that differs to mine is retarded11!!!11!!

You know what? Fuck you. First you read the vaccine stuff into my original post, and when I call you a retard for it, you assume that it's because I disagree with your retard fucking statement. When did I mention vaccination whatsoever? What does it have to do with me telling that fucking chode (possibly you) to quit being a fucking chode? You really are a limited edition fucking sperg, aren't you? Great social skills, faggot.

you knew what you were doing you fucking retard. get over yourself and maybe dont actively try to get banned

No refunds.

"being a chode" = publicly disagreeing with communist dogma?

I literally pay for subscriber status too...to add insult to injury

you get what you deserve for using RYM and consooming music like an absolute retard.

that's what you get for using RYM, faggot
if it were really about your ratings you'd have them saved somewhere on your pc