Sewerslvt is the best thing that happened to music in the last 10 years

Sewerslvt is the best thing that happened to music in the last 10 years.
When will she start releasing albums again?

Attached: cover.jpg (1200x1200, 739.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j2OeFXV1KaM
youtu.be/Sb55N5sMjE0
youtube.com/watch?v=5RxuWIld2aY
youtube.com/watch?v=7alzMkyaL0I
youtu.be/W9rMy1teYXQ
youtu.be/DxRlzhXS97E
youtu.be/8rTJSjSKn0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ACK

shitty tranny goreshit copy

Attached: 1646773383385.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

Just listen to the new u-Ziq record and not this tranny shite

youtube.com/watch?v=j2OeFXV1KaM

Attached: cover.jpg (1400x1400, 1.04M)

I like breakcore

youtu.be/Sb55N5sMjE0

this is so commonplace that you are now the normie rubes instead of the le punk rock counter culture kekistanians
actual degenerates and culling of western civilization being done by its alleged saviors

>She
Come on now

Seethe moar lol

youtube.com/watch?v=5RxuWIld2aY

good stuff.

shit stuff

>Sewerslvt is the best thing that happened to music in the last 10 years.
that's not bladee
also, sage for AGP crap

getting real sick of you shilling yourself ethan, have you not figured out that youre sub-inbred tier? All of the engagement in these threads is artificial, give it up dude and take a fucking bath your face is covered in acne scars

Where can I find his older stuff?
Apparently he deleted everything when he decided to start appealing to normalfags.

For me it's
youtube.com/watch?v=7alzMkyaL0I
Also MG does not like being associated with Sewerslvt lol, fair enough though it was a bit funny when I saw someone wearing a Draining Love Story shirt at the gig in Leeds

This one is good.

>MG does not like being associated with Sewerslvt lol
I remember him saying he doesn't want people from Any Forums listening to his music or something.
He must be fun at parties.

ethan is a fat ugly tranny

His best work was before he trooned out. His death grips meme mashups like hotline spikes were good. Now he makes tryhard 3edgy5u garbo and constantly whines about being suicidal... ACK

Shuffled Trance was

Attached: 1612566488281.jpg (689x956, 133.67K)

so tired of these threads.

Excellent trollpost OP. But whether you really are Ethan or, not, it doesn't matter. Either way, if you killed yourself today, it would take days until news of your death reaches people. And when people hear the news that you've finally killed yourself, they would sigh a breath of relief, some would even rejoice.

He gets mogged by goreshit and Machine Girl any day of the week. I still don't know why his music is more talked about when the production quality of goreshit and Machine Girl are leagues better than whatever ambient automated pads woosh woosh amen break amen break crap he puts out. If you have even the tiniest sliver of musical experience, you can hear just how amateur his music is. But the people who fawn over sewerslvt are plebeians who never even strummed a guitar nor played a chord on a piano. Which is why they never comment on what the music actually is. Their comments only revolve around the only thing they know, which is how the music made them feel.
youtu.be/W9rMy1teYXQ
youtu.be/DxRlzhXS97E
youtu.be/8rTJSjSKn0g

Attached: moogs eugh.png (431x301, 102.72K)

These are real comments typed out by real people btw

Attached: IMG_20220625_181159.jpg (1080x1530, 307.42K)

>It feels
>It feels

Attached: IMG_20220625_181833.jpg (1080x1532, 333.34K)

Attached: IMG_20220625_182114.jpg (1080x1032, 215.75K)

>she

>muh production quality and music knowledge

bro no one cares about your elitist mindset. I can recognize that other musicians may understand what they are doing better on a deeper level but their music doesn't invoke the same emotions and like it or not autist, that is in fact important :-)

>production quality of goreshit and Machine Girl are leagues better
That's just not true. At least goreshit is a pretty awful producer from a technical standpoint. All his shit is just samples and stolen songs anyway. Sewerslvt actually has some knowledge of how to original elements and mixing.

I don't even have a dog in this fight since all breaks except psybreaks and progressive breaks sucks. Not a fan of any of those three artists since hardcore breaks stuff is gay but let's be real here only reason people like goreshit is because he's old good new bad.