If you don't have a vinyl record collection then what are you doing with your life?

If you don't have a vinyl record collection then what are you doing with your life?

T. Professional time waster

Attached: records-leaning-against-shelves-royalty-free-image-78766282-1551402325.jpg (2121x1414, 512.26K)

I bought every record I recognized from Any Forums at thrift stores and flea markets when I was a teenager and in college and I'm about halfway through selling it off

Attached: discogs.jpg (686x293, 40K)

What are some of the highest selling Any Forumscore albums you've gotten rid of?

what is your most valuable find?

I torrent and take shit from slsk. now, I am in my mid 30s and used to collect CD's and Vinyl, but I am over that as of since ~2009. so long as I back up my shit, I am golden. I only, if I have to and really like somebody will buy a record even though I don't have a record player and that honor went to Dean Blunt's 'The Redeemer'. some years ago.

I found a bizarre simon and garfunkel test pressing about a year ago, pretty neat. was tucked in with a few white label promos at goodwill

post your rare records

Attached: chrome_0UGuI5bBOt.png (2477x97, 28.88K)

Can I haz so monie

rare records only matter if the music is good, lol smashing pumpkins is so bad. That being said, my rarest albums are original presses of Piper at the gates of dawn and Safe as milk, both US pressings. Minty too! paid $45 total for both albums

I'll buy your records

I only have one and I use it as an art piece....

I started collecting in high school in 2005 when records were cheap even brand new and nobody wanted them. Should I sell the fuckers? Lots of classics and pitchfork-core

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 12.20.25 AM.png (1456x432, 85.64K)

>Minty too!
>buying music
>not listening to it

you have no concept of material wealth. Historical value. appreciation of any sort. get a hobby

only physical media I collect is literature

>pink roid
>beef fart
good one faggot lol

Attached: laff.gif (245x207, 2M)

I hate noise.

>test pressing
I thought TPs didn't have much value, at least in terma of people that actually buy records to listen to them.

I'm throwing all my records in the garbage including stuff like Chute Libre and Cortex.

vinyl is objective trash for music collection

poorfags are seething rn