Kids in 2042 will wear t shirts with this face knowing nothing about the music like unkown pleasures in 2014

Kids in 2042 will wear t shirts with this face knowing nothing about the music like unkown pleasures in 2014

Attached: download (2).png (225x225, 3.64K)

Unknown Pleasures cover is a timeless image, XXX is extremely dated to the 2010s. No one will be doing Xanax in 20 years.

This album was a favorite of mine from release until about a year ago. Now for some reason it doesn't do much for me

lets see how much i can remember from the first song that pops in my head from that album

the hybrid smokin on papaya that give you niggas bronchitis what you write is all vagina what i write is wall of china nigga tjats great like eighths of grape ape gettin stuffed in my suitcase ready to hit the studio and shit all on your mixtape naw literally shit all on your miztape wipe with the credits leave stains on the jewel case in just 2 takes dawg the booth will get soufleed youre hiding something like a toupee truthfully my friend touche you gon get exposed like an up and coming model and to me your label seems like one of the pageant mamas

thats all i have memorized

Actual cringe

oh, i was supposed to consume music with 1000 layers of detached irony. got it. theres no removing my Bruiser Brigade tattoo though....

No bc Danny didn't kill himself and even if he did he would be too old now

I don’t know what any of this means so sneed

based

okay. dont you have a Bones thread to make?

Eat shit elmo

Quaranta fucking when

Same, actually. Idk maybe I just overplayed it

That song about stripping and selling wires from houses was fire though.

Rusty flatbed truck the color of doodoo

Listen to Danny Brown - Twitch EP

I do think Atrocity Exhibition is way better, but there's so many good quotable lines from this one

It reminds me of that one show it was like outrun synth wave style

its good but was still massively overhyped for what it was

BITCH PUSSY SMELL LIKE A PENGUIN

Fuck I remember how much I like this album. I don't even like rap anymore but I'll always like XXX