Underrated masterpiece

Nostalgic, beautiful and comfy

Attached: 816P60aUaPL.jpg (1486x1500, 321.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vuG39sZxMp8
youtu.be/zPssuBgacZY
youtu.be/nEdMHsQI2eY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally invented chillwave

It is chill but theres still some classic unsettling/mysterious boc moments.

Temples - Sun Structures, it's as good as Stone Roses debut, it should have been massive.

Wait, I've heard that once or twice. I remember it being pretty good

bump

Yeah I agree. Why doesn’t this one get the same hype as MHTRTC and Geogaddi?

No the fuck it isn't kek

It wasn't well received apparently because of the use of guitar and it was way lighter than Geogaddi so I guess people weren't as interested, and desu when I first started listening to BOC, I was more of a fan of their other stuff but I came back to this one and while it's a bit more subdued and chill it's still very good and it grew on me, especially if you want some good background music. And the interludes are fantastic. And of course Dayvan Cowboy is a masterpiece.

Honestly one of my most favorite albums of all time and my favorite BoC. I wish it wasn't such a black sheep among so many in their fanbase.

I see this opinion a lot but personally, I've never got that feeling from boc. what do they do that is unsettling? is it describable or more of an overall feeling?

problem is, I think, that despite this being incredible it's overshadowed by geogaddi and mhtrtc and as such is overlooked. solid 8/10

>nostalgic

Attached: 1557791079076.gif (640x620, 3.38M)

Tears from the compound eye is so fucking beautiful. I listened to this album today on a nice drive. I had the sunroof open and my oxycodone 30mg kicked in, hadn’t felt that happiness in a long time

this

just that life is more fragile than you understand it is and you get that feeling with some of their tracks not all but some.

youtube.com/watch?v=vuG39sZxMp8

Attached: Afterburn.gif (1000x1250, 2.77M)

>driving while high
Nice that you felt happy, but you could have absolutely crushed someone else's world with your selfishness.

youtu.be/zPssuBgacZY

I don’t nod and drive, I make sure I only have a buzzed giddy type feeling,I’m always fully functional and alert.

My fav driving high (not incapacitated) song of theirs youtu.be/nEdMHsQI2eY

It's not that underated, honestly. But it is really good.
What i want to know, is how they managed to make all that music while living in Canada.
Doesn't it get really cold up there?