This nigga tryna be Kanye so hard it's unreal

Attached: FB_IMG_1656098935685.jpg (976x1220, 130.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tgNYWfjIl-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't care about other people's culture. I'm a white man from Michigan and this is basically from a different country and people that happens to be in the same empire as me currently. We should seek to have less and less in common.
Fuck California
Fuck New York
Fuck Washington D.C
Fuck Israel
Fuck Celebrities
Fuck the modern man
Fuck the modern woman

Here's your culture bro

Attached: 4589a00b21b36f8fb63434f91c31f29d.jpg (770x761, 107.8K)

Our folk music and "ethnic culture" in Michigan is almost totally overlooked (by us. It's our fault.). This is because people see themselves as American and don't really attach much importance to their birthplace, non-immediate kin, or ancestry. Not exactly a culture that would be very resilient if hard times come. That's a shame. It means we die off and they bring immigrants in to replace us.
youtu.be/tgNYWfjIl-U

Soulless copycat.

Literally everyone except Kendrick looks good in that pic

When will we finally admit he is embarrassing as hell both in his music and irl

Attached: 4325678909876545687.jpg (800x450, 222.41K)

Yes. The ape knows what has been forgotten and repressed.

Attached: 5045.png (326x576, 72.29K)

God should smite him for the crown of thorns.

Right now. Hes finally jumped the shark.

I know your bubble is composed exclusively of demoralized people, but people trying to be good christians are indeed very common

Michigan alone, not strong.

This guy keeps asking me to listen to Kendrick, so I did. Went through GKMC, stopped at the middle, because headphones weren't working. Most of his music is medicore.

Didn't know he was such a manlet

>crown of thorns
idolatry, burn in hell

Short people cannot pull anything off

Now that you've mentioned it, isn't Kendrick a Prot? Why is he using Catholic symbols?

when you're being a good christian by comparing your faggy rich boy struggles with twitter to the crucifixion

catholicism is way more aesthetic than protestantism

>And one time this little poodle looking fucker told me suits were supposed to fit like this

not even real thorns what a fake ass nigga

he was always Hopsin but from Compton

That's because you're obsessed with statues and shiny things more than actually following the bible

Thank you "white man" from Michigan Oblast.