Well, you did it Any Forums

This faggot is retiring again. Stanley bros… it’s over. Say something nice about his career.

Attached: DCEED2DF-8B7D-427A-B682-6430045926D6.jpg (749x1000, 114.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xUIBVNtsWJA
youtube.com/watch?v=P05bTId-92A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-TX6o7R8LSg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=faV9KZG1gMs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=InaTF2PQuMU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hN0ZIPmlb0E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rOYRDgkeG5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn, literally no one cares, fitting I guess

>Say something nice about his career.
it's over

kek

I’ll post one of my favourite Em songs. Anything post 2002 just doesn’t feel like the same person, even though Encore and Relapse are decent. He was on top of his game in 02.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xUIBVNtsWJA

RIP

This will always be my #1 Em
youtube.com/watch?v=P05bTId-92A

>Say something nice about his career.
He was funny roasting pop stars in the late 90s

Let us pour one out. I think this is fitting.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-TX6o7R8LSg

Attached: 5F917612-F75E-44B5-BE6D-3880DEEF4AEC.jpg (750x794, 101.19K)

Relapse Love. Wish he released Relapse II. His entire 2nd half of his career could’ve taken a different trajectory

good riddance

How would you guys react if Em actually made an album on the same level as his best work?
I myself have no idea wtf I'd do. It seems so far out of the realm of possibility I can't even imagine

Curtain Call was his first retirement album in 2005, he said he didn’t know if he’d return. Now he’s been bullied into retirement for real possibly. My guess is that it’ll be like HIStory by MJ. One album of new “hits” aka the worst songs of his career
>The Monster, Love The Way You Lie, Walk on Water, etc.

and one album of new material. If this new track is anything to go by, I’m not excited, it’s nothing amazing or anything. He forgot how to rap, it’s been over 10 years of shit. There’s no way he’s suddenly going to remember how. I’d be more excited if he released Relapse 2 or an album of unreleased material from his early days.

Attached: 681BFAEC-12BD-4E99-9D35-07E16E529AFC.jpg (749x990, 116.95K)

fuckin finally

Fuck you. He deserved so much better….it wasn’t meant to go like this…

m.youtube.com/watch?v=InaTF2PQuMU

can’t believe no one cares about this

That's like asking me what I'd do if they remade Ninja Turtles better than the original. It wouldn't matter to me because I don't watch cartoons anymore.

Hearing Relapse and the few songs where he was recording them during his addiction to medication (so about mid-late 00s for Beautiful, My Darling and Be Careful What You Wish For) feels surreal and sad. Glad he sobered up but am sad he never recovered from rap quality after Relapse. Underground is a good song but it sounded like what was to come with Recovery, while Cold Wind Blows off of Recovery felt like a mix of that album and the last Relapse sounding thing ever.

just wait until you hear Difficult

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hN0ZIPmlb0E

wrong person oops

whoa so deep bro. let me guess, you think mmlp2 sucks?

someone needs to start a #releaseRelapse2 hashtag or something. i’m listening to this interview people should check out, he goes through relapse song by song it’s cool

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rOYRDgkeG5E

Attached: CD3AAA90-25A6-46D9-9481-EF94769D2EA8.jpg (1000x751, 192.4K)

/thread
>tired old man clinging to a culture of youth because without it he is nothing, without substance