Wan't to buy a new mp3 player

sorry if too much of a newfaggot but I do not really use this board, I thought this board can help me out.
I do not use a smartphone for multiple reasons but I am not going to get into it now. I want to listen to music when doing work and going to the gym. Pic related costs around 100$. I also heard of high def android music players but they are very pricy and do not want to spend more than $200, can I buy a used one around this price?. I also noticed not many companies make mp3/music players in 2022 and the only ones I found was by Sony and random Chinese companies. I also do not trust Chinese companies, no matter how high quality the product may seem. I also want something easy to dissasemble so I can shange the battery in the future.
Which mp3/music player would you recommend that isn't chinese, good quality and not more than $200?
Is pic related any good?

Attached: NWE395B-600x600.png (600x600, 210.71K)

>Wan't

yeah I am from Hungary, lol.
I noticed after I posted it

I used to have a nice fiio (forgot the model) it sounded good but didnt have the processing power for my lossless collection + 500gb card.

I ended up with a used samsung s8+ and it works beautifully as an on the go mp3 player. It is always in airplane mode + battery saving. If you want DAC high quality and smooth performance $200 isnt going to cut it imo.

Use a phone, zoom zoom

just buy a cheap phone and dont put a simcard in it?

Attached: 1567361323426.png (401x399, 139.09K)

Can I get used ones?
While working out at the gym and while doing some work I would listen to audiobooks, It probably does not matter that much. If I can get something better than pic related and not more than $200 I would rather buy that

Exactly, just look for a phone that has a micro sd and enough power to catalogue a meaty card with lossless audio if you have that.

For me it was an s8+, the are a dime a dozen

no, I am not using globohomo computers.
It would also worsen my internet addiction.
Im planning to quit entierly whithin a week

Bro airplane mode, no sim card, disconnect from wifi. You understand most modern mp3 players are android based right? Have some self control or cut the wifi antennea out of your phone and keep it simless if you must

I do have an iphone 13 pro but I do not really want to use it. I have no self control over the internet and would eventually connect to it and spiral out of control. I guess I will buy a shitty walkman for around $100 and bus something higher quality if I save some money and want one. Only planning to quit for a good couple months and probably use my iphone when I have more self control.

>bus
buy

In this case buy the shittiest amazon mp3 player or a shuffle. All high end modern mp3 players have wifi and internet access. Or go with the suggested clipping of the wifi antennea in a phone, google it.

thanks.
Will buy a walkman because I would probably still use something smaller than a phone while working out at the gym.

Don't buy the one in the pic it's cheap plastic that's like $100+ and only holds 8gb, either get an older model from ebay or one of those generic old screen ones with more space.

I'm gonna be honest here. There are no good new MP3 players, the last one was the rockboxable Sansa Clips like 10 years go. It sucks, but also means you can probably get used ones for cheap.

>not using a dedicated music player
The absolute state.

Attached: Terry Random presents.png (450x389, 240.94K)

That's shit, you can't even expand it with a memory card, if you're considering a Sony go for an NWA55 at least

just store your mp3's on your cellphone? I've done this for over a decade lol you don't get a million songs but I rotate/add or subtract around 10-15 albums or so. never understood buying these things and it's easy to do. just drag the songs into the music folder, fuck is wrong with you people

I have a NWZ-A15 digital media player from Sony Corp. It's coming to the end of its life, I will replace it with a A50.

Attached: Sony A50 walkman.png (720x583, 101.4K)

does the a50 or a100 support gapless playback?

What's that then?

It will play the next song immediately. Yes.

Sony NW a55. Avoid android based daps since battery life will be awful. Also if you will stick to 320 mp3 just use to your phone.

These devices are meant for loseless audio which phones can't handle nicely since audio quality is not a priority for most manufacturers. Of course if you only use mp3 files you'll be only wasting money.