Metal fag posers hate the Pantera chad because you can get everything that's good about metal form a single band

metal fag posers hate the Pantera chad because you can get everything that's good about metal form a single band

>more brutal than any poser death metal shit
>better breakdowns than any slam band
>more talented than any prog metal band
>more aggressive and energetic than any thrash metal band
>the single best singer and guitarist in the genre with arguably the best drummer too
>no fag lyrics about fantasy or gore, just lyrics about real man issues
>as a bonus, their glam era is also better than any faggy glam band

Don't let metal fags EVER forget that Pantera perfected metal. Remind them everyday that their worthless poser sub-genre was dismantled and re-arranged with all the poser fat trimmed off. They can't do anything about it other than seethe because they know that the typical Pantera fan could rip off their head and shit down their neck.

Attached: 55ee41d98ab07fead5082fa7e4d5a18d.600x600x1.png (1412x1338, 2.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vnpJnF8D1VE?t=2072
youtu.be/Bil6A5vdV7Q
youtu.be/xLMgliNNAcM
youtu.be/kU4n_ajpcxU
youtu.be/2skGUI7-vjE
youtu.be/Zv6Zar2Bm4Y
youtu.be/WFaIcjemHvA
youtu.be/Px8H9UFNMTA
youtu.be/qSvcEmRh1WA
youtu.be/y4h5L2Ooy5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 4_22_gale_nathan.jpg (311x400, 46.4K)

>pantera fan who went insane
That just proves my point that Pantera's fanbase is unfuckable. If you fuck with us you're gonna be in a world of hurt, especially if you're a skinny, limp-wristed euro fag who likes black metal.

>YEAH IM A BIG PANTERA FAN YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH I LOOOOOOOOOOVE WALK OH MY GOOOOOOD WAAAAAAAAALK
>what other songs? what do you mean?

>more brutal
nah
>breakdowns
yeah slam is shit
>prog
probably. dimebag is pretty damn good
>aggro
yeah. i mean its 90s metal of course its more brutal than 80s metal. not impressive when literally every band was getting into the "we need something more extreme/deep than thrash" trend
>single best singer etc
in groove metal? i dont listen to a whole lot of that, yeah probably
>lyrics
faggot lmao
>glam
i guess

>nah
yes you fucking poser fag youtu.be/vnpJnF8D1VE?t=2072 . No poser cookie monster toilet vocals, just pure rage
>slam is shit
slam exists for the sole reason of moshing and even a genre like that can't beat Pantera when it comes to inducing pure mosh meltdowns with their breakdowns
>dimebag is pretty damn good
he's the only metal guitarist who was called a legend while he was still alive. He's not simply good he's by far the best but that's not hard to do because 90% of metal is neanderthal shit
>in groove metal?
no the entirety of metal shit for brains. Anselmo had a vocal range ranging from Rob Halford worship guttural brutal death metal vocals because he's a fan of the more extreme sub genres
>faggot lmao
Yeah, you're the faggot nigger. I'll take macho lyrics over whatever the fuck 99% of metal does for lyrics. Fairy ass shit.
>I guess
no, not I guess, 16 year old Dimebag and 19 year old Vinnie took a giant shit on all those glam metal fags while recording albums in their garage. The guys were just naturally more gifted and driven.

You better hope I don't ever catch you talk shit about Pantera in real life because I will break your pathetic skinny legs.

Attached: pantera-1997-calendar-91-p.jpg (275x370, 17.57K)

Cucktera is not real metal, it's clown music for gay bikers with AIDs.

It should also be noted that the eponymous track on The Great Southern Trendkill ends with counterpoint, among the most esteemed techniques in Western music, actually technical rather than 80s "technical", i.e. playing fast.

metal was perfected back in 83 with metallica's debut, buddy. pantera fans would shit their pants at the sight of how chaotic their shows were when they were starting out.
take your bait and take a hike

>You better hope I don't ever catch you talk shit about Pantera in real life because I will break your pathetic skinny legs.

Are you 16 and just stopped listening to Iron Maiden?

I kek'd
t. Panterafag

>but that's not hard to do because 90% of metal is neanderthal shit
that 90% includes Pantera
>he's the only metal guitarist who was called a legend while he was still alive. He's not simply good he's by far the best
not even close. I'm about to shit all over Pantera and the only thing you'll be able to do about it is say "d-don't fuk wit me!"
youtu.be/Bil6A5vdV7Q
youtu.be/xLMgliNNAcM
youtu.be/kU4n_ajpcxU (solo at 2:50 by Danny Tunker)
youtu.be/2skGUI7-vjE
youtu.be/Zv6Zar2Bm4Y Jonas Bryssling
>No poser cookie monster toilet vocals, just pure rage
yawn
the vocals have heart but the music is so pansy half-assed that it makes the whole song sound like a joke.
youtu.be/WFaIcjemHvA
>no, not I guess, 16 year old Dimebag and 19 year old Vinnie took a giant shit on all those glam metal fags while recording albums in their garage
yeah and both of those guys are still for posers. Stay in your lane, punk.
youtu.be/Px8H9UFNMTA

Attached: 1653507485646.jpg (552x543, 30.54K)

You're replying to "he's the only metal guitarist who was called a legend while he was still alive", not "please link me some shit that no one cares about". Have any of those guys been called legends during their life? No.

Also, good job linking Vektor, singer sounds like a Scooby Doo villain. At this point, I'm convinced that 80s Metal is a proxy for extreme autism, just as anime is.

all of them have except for Danny Tunker, because of how hard he tries to hide how good he is lol. has a youtube channel and deleted all of his videos because of how hard people were jerking off over his guitar playing.
and the fact you arent aware of these guys and arent aware of what people have said about them just reveals how much of a tourist you are. Pantera is faggy half assed garbage and no it doesnt matter how much of a hard on the cover photo to Vulgar Display of Power gives you.

no he sounds like Frieza

Link at least one piece of media in which any of those guys are called legends.

Pardon me then, a paragon of prosody, indeed.

youtu.be/qSvcEmRh1WA
"world's greatest living guitar player"
but you should at least know Ron Jarzombek, who's been around even longer:
youtu.be/y4h5L2Ooy5w

solo: boring wank, 0 SOVL
I like the prevalence of bass on the Watchtower stuff though

>boring wank
just an acquired taste that you don't have. That's all.