How would you diss Eminem?

How would you diss Eminem?

Attached: dsaw.jpg (855x642, 38.31K)

use this thread as material
>

>I find comfort in his failing career, it’s hilarious. think about it. Imagine being on top of the world, everyone considers you one of the greatest rappers of all time, a lot even consider you THE best. You create the Rocky movie of hip hop (8Mile) and the Eye of The Tiger of Rap (Lose Yourself) You can do no wrong. You go to clubs, you party, you’re the man, you make fun of pop stars, other rappers for being old (everlast) and for being drug addicts (ja rule) Then you become everything you hate, tell your fans to go fuck themselves, become a PC drivelling little bitch. Do albums with pop stars, still rapping at 50 years old, almost die from drugs and now you cant even drink a beer, you’re a boring loser. You Ruin your own legacy and become a hermit who doesn’t leave his own house while strangers jerk off to your daughters skimpy instagram pics of her wearing bikinis and bras online. Your best friend is dead, D12 hates you, Outsidaz hate you, your only friend is literally your jew manager. and your hypeman. that’s it. Your best friend is someone who’s job is makimg money off of you. Where’s Obie? Wheres D12, Where’s Cashis? Where’s Bobby Creek? Where’s Yelawolf? Where’s Stat Quo? 50 barely even sees him ffs. Everything you touch turns to shit. Was it worth it Em? You’re literally a laughing stock. Your entire career did more harm than good. You’re the new vanilla ice, rap fans don’t even like you now, hell, even 12 years old dont now, only your pathetic Stanleys who aren’t even hip hop fans. Selling fucking NFTs and shilling Minions movies on twitter lmfao all you do is play pacman in your empty house while the world laughs at you more and more with each album. You officially have 3 times more shit albums than you do good ones lol Damn homie in high school you was the man homie

this shit disses itself

Attached: 2.png (720x1448, 726.8K)

I'd simply remind him of the fact both him and his label have been trying to obscure for decades, which is the immense amount of disrespect and disdain directed at him as nothing but a pathetic, commercial, dictionary rapper Dre minion from the entire Death Row camp (see the disses towards Dre, Snoop, him, and those around them included in various songs from "Suge Knight Represents: Chronic 2000" and "Too Gangsta For Radio") which at the time was composed of the most respectable street names with high gang reputation. Even Hussein Fatal of The Outlawz said on Ja Rule's album "Blood In My Eye" that Pac would've never been cool with him nor 50 Cent, and Pac hated on and dissed Dr. Dre in his 7 Day Theory album so it makes total sense he'd diss Eminem too had he lived that long. He never replied to ANY of those disses because Dre told him not to as he was scared of Suge and of Death Row in general. I'd say that's pretty fucking pathetic. And of course Fatal made him look like a bitch cause he was remixing Tupac's voice to make him say "Em", basically tainting his posthumous albums.

All i can think of is him reversing this and mocking you out of the ground.

All you guys even trying?

You're an awful Chud
coffee pot

fuck off slim

beard is weird

Eminem has to cuss in his raps to sell records
Well I don't
Screw him, the old cont

Eminem is a legend, always will be, his story is a true underdog story, rising from being scared to get on stage an being booed off stage to being one of the greatest of all time, if not thee greatest lyricist ever, if he was black he'd most definitely be the best rapper of all time with his sales and his lyrical ability. This generation cannot comprehend how big Eminem was at one time, he was like an Elvis or Michael Jackson and he hasn't been cancelled or dethroned like most people of his stature an he's actually a down to earth cool ass funny dude so I don't see why or how people would find the nerve to talk shit this guy

Attached: eminemPC.jpg (960x720, 126.42K)

pac was a fraud as much dr dre, he was a ballerina or some shit ffs, prime eminem would have buried him to the ground

That's an awfully hot coffee pot.

Just like he buried the Outlawz and the entire Death Row roster when they collectively talked ENDLESS SHIT about him despite him being on Tupac's dick incredibly hard and thanking God for Afeni having let him ruin some of his posthumous albums? Oh wait, he just lost any and all credibility he ever could have had in the face of serious street rappers by never replying because he couldn't say shit. Just like Dr. Dre could NEVER make it big until Tupac died because he had to leave Compton as Pac exposed him for the fucking faggot he was, is, and will always be. And Eminem never made it big in California at the time because everyone hated Dre thanks to Death Row, and everyone hated Eminem, too.

The only reason Eminem is popular is Jewish executives with enough money to censor original gangsta rap and to shill the commercial bullshit endlessly for their own profit, effectively ruining the rap genre. If that's something he, you or anybody else stands for or is proud of, then you're worthless human beings.

kys with all that gangsta drama

I wouldn't diss him. I'd find him and stomp his teeth out. I think that's more effective than writing some bullshit poem about how he sucks.

Ayo Em I'll eat you like M&M
*loud munching and crunching noises for 40 seconds*

this doesn't even rhyme
0/10

Kys with your apparent Jewishness

you are like a woman reading gossip magazines exclusively about niggers that were relevant 20 years ago

Kek hard.
Eminem is cringe as a fuck.
His songs aged like milk.