Ye, I am thinking he's back.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

huh I thought they didn't like each other

it’s a fucking NFT ad.

Yeah that lasted a day, now they have a joint NFT scam

>it’s a fucking NFT ad.
Don't care, the song is good.

i like it

The song is mediocre but the hook is great.

Snoop usually raps slow. In this song he was really fast compared to his usual stuff. I am surprised and impressed.

It’s really not, except you faggots are so conditioned to dogshit with Eminem that you think when he’s tolerable he’s amazing. The beat was surprisingly good considering Em made it, i’ll give him that. Usually his beats are just as garbage as his music the past decade, the hook is tolerable too mainly because it just copies how he used to do hooks only this is a bit worse

Because Eminem wrote it like he does for a lot of his features? lmao you think Snoop wrote that? Snoop didn’t even write doggystyle ffs

>It’s really not
Don't care, the song is good.

ok stanley lol

It loses its novelty after 2 listens like most of Eminem’s music now.

YOU CAN'T LIKE EMINEM BECAUSE... BECAUSE... BECAUSE YOU JUST *CAN'T*, OKAY?!?!!??!?

Attached: 1615860888633.jpg (597x519, 22.07K)

THATS AN AWFULLY HOT
COFFE POT

weird beard

kek I read this exactly in his new voice

It's trash. And this comes from an Eminem fan.

Shit taste, the song is good.

It's mid as fuck. Has everything wrong with modern Eminem. Fast rap, shitty delivery, forced puns, the beat is bland because he doesn't know how to produce anymore. It's embarassing being an Eminem fan nowadays.

Sick beat, though it's weird they use nft monkeys now that the whole thing is about to die lol

>Fast rap
That is not bad by default.
>shitty delivery
I will simply disagree.
>forced puns
I will simply disagree.
>the beat is bland
I will simply disagree.