Actually pretty good ngl

Actually pretty good ngl

Attached: Porcupine_Tree_Closure_Continuation_cover.jpg (300x300, 23.59K)

never have and love in the past sense might be new favorites from pt for me

I don't like it

Never Have

For me it's Dignity

I'm waiting for my copy to arrive

>WHEN WE BITE THE DUST

>buying an album before hearing it.
it's not 2000 anymore gramps, you don't have to do that.

enjoying it as well, I was happy that Spotify has those 3 extra tracks.

Album version of Herd Culling is soooooo good

Chimera's Wreck is pure prog kino

GENGHIS KHAN
PINOCHET
MAO Že DONG
KIM IL SUNG

Dignity > Chimera's Wreck > Of The New Day > Never Have = Love in the Past Tense > Herd Culling = Walk The Plank > Harridan = Rat's Return

It's great but the three bonus tracks should've just been part of it, the album works so much better with them to finish it off

Full Herd Culling is great, so much better than the single edit

Yeah even in the case of the Indident they were a part of the album and FOABP on Vinyl had tracks from Nil Recurring RP

>thread about new Porcupine Tree single reached bump limit
>thread about new album can't even reach 50 replies
I'm disappointed Any Forums

I blame the band. They released the first single 8 fucking months ago. The rollout has been way too slow and the inevitable release has gone completely under the radar for most everyone. I think they wanted it this way.

Yeah releasing half the album before the release was just a really dumb idea, especially when the quality was inconsistent and one was an edit which cut off half of the song, lot of bands are doing this now

I wanted to like it but it just feels like them retreading old ground. The drumming is really good on a couple songs, and in typical Steven Wilson fashion the production is great, but the song structures and riffs just feel like stuff they've all done before but not as good. I don't hate it, but I definitely didn't need it either. Does anyone like this more than Grace for Drowning or Raven? This isn't even close to those imo.

It's better than Steven's last 2 albums but in PT discography I would rank it 9th or 8th

Yeah that sounds about right

They had an extremely strong run from 1995 to 2007 so a "pretty good" album is not up to the standard of those