Muh far right dog whistles

How do you feel that you listen to racist music?
youtube.com/watch?v=2Grmi9xdB5M

Attached: Capture.png (252x217, 66.67K)

>and how to spot it
who literally cares about black metal having nazi themes? It's all incoherent screaming anyway

I wasn't a big fan of black metal anyway, so stopping listening to the nazi/supremacist bands wasn't hard anyway. Burzum isn't good enough to justify listening to.

I love stoner metal it’s heavy as shit and it doesn’t have any nationalistic undertones it’s just about smoking weed so hard you think you’re a wizard

just copped 150 dollas in burzum merch to flex on tinder

>and how to spot it
I wonder..

Attached: 1645474341646.png (600x600, 361.87K)

>How do you feel that you listen to racist music?
I don't

I don't. Nazi or otherwise, black metal sounds like ass

>and how to spot it
NSBM isn't exactly know for being subtle lmao

Attached: 1641062059132.png (834x750, 759.31K)

I am not white but if the lyrics say nothing about racist shit I do not care and I will listen to the band. I lean very hard into the whole separating art from the artists. even if they would hate me irl, idc, I like the art and that's that. not bait.

They don't bother trying to cancel obvious bands like that or Grand Belial's Key, they just want to cancel Ukrainian nationalists like Drudkh.

Mad about being found out, chud?

>far more urgend need of being addressed
>140k views
How do these people live with themselves? How do you get to a point in your life where you seethe for an hour about shit like this?

I'm racist myself but I barely listen to black metal, thrash and death are much better anyways

Heavy metal is fascist in nature

did you see the reddit post that had the drummer guy playing along with the screaming pizza delivery guy?
pure kino

NAZIS: We are the new warriors of the third reich, fuck the kikes, hail hitler, black metal is total krieg
ANTIFA: You shouldn't say that...
NAZIS: Noooooo wheres muh free spreech, this is literally opression nooooooo please dont cancel me please ahhhhhh

your obsession's cute, but concerning

based

Attached: images - 2022-05-17T210250.515.jpg (477x643, 29.8K)

>is literally opression
They're right. It is.

samefag

NAZIS: OOGABOOGA FUCK NIGGERS LALALA *BANG BANG*
ANTIFA :AWW OUU MY CHEST I CANT BREATH

Attached: 1649578692375.png (1293x1193, 1.89M)