Black midi

So I liked Welcome to Hell. Where do I start with black midi?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 17.04K)

you don't. Just go listen to This Heat.

I've never heard a band more virginity-inducing. Maybe greta van fleet but not by much. I could feel the pussies dry as I listened to them.

>Greta Van Fleet
They might suck, but those guys probably get mad pussy.

t. Listens to Imagine Dragons like a chud

Bro they have two fucking albums come on

you already started

>look mum i'm making whacky music that isn't interesting or nearly as technical as people think it is
For niggas who listen to 70s prog like me, midi is so bland and boring. I don't get how they convinced so many people to find them interesting.

you're really cool and we all wish we could be like you!

the seethe is real

I've listened to 70s prog for a long time, and I find them to be possibly the most interesting band in years. They're the first true progressive rock band since 80s Crimson in that they recognize the genre is designed to push boundaries, not crystallize into a specific style and sound.

>For niggas who listen to 70s prog like me
so pseuds that think complexity is completely linked to rhythm

someone has never listened to Laddio Bolocko

Laddio Bolocko are a fine band, but they're not a prog group.

listen to one of their two albums. it takes two hours to listen to their entire discography man. If you want them to yell and scream a lot start with Schlagenheim, if you want more proggy and dynamic songs listen to cavalcade first, but just listen to both om them.

sure they mix some genres around but they aren't that great at it yet. their songs are still really boring and even their climaxes don't pack as much of a punch as they should. their are better contemporary avant-prog bands

wrong there, argument invalid

fpbp

>Technical
Well you've misunderstood the point. It's meant to me maximalist. I unironically think zoomers have an easier time og getting their sound, because they've grown up in the constant bombardement of the information age.

lmao what
literally the opposite

they only have two other albums so far. just listen to those