Niggers

Attached: 1653487123531.jpg (180x180, 10.6K)

Yes? How can I help you?

Attached: tumblr_f6480fd1d4d40f8e5de1d537b2eea188_79c9d1cb_250.gif (245x180, 1.51M)

KEIN MITLEID FUR DIE MEHRhEIT

Attached: FKRm-MZacAAOhut.jpg (959x959, 102.73K)

Attached: columbine-shooting-diaries-trench-coat-mafia-1.jpg (1000x1000, 229.17K)

Only one way I can think of…

Attached: 1655294270025.gif (270x270, 930.29K)

By being your best friend and showing you that your assumptions about me were misguided?

Don’t talk such rot

Attached: 1650920723085.jpg (480x360, 9.31K)

Attached: 120613122203-kkk-9-horizontal-large-gallery~2.jpg (425x552, 27.01K)

Come on, man, we can go off-roading together. You can play whatever music you want to.

i got a black coworker who's an all around nice guy and he's got me convinced. feel bad for him sometimes, honestly. like he's used to being mistreated, because he's black and a beta. i feel like we're kindred spirits in some regards, but ultimately ships with our own destinations. that's life i guess.

can you have gay sex with him(and poop) then webm it please

Yep. The actual cool, smart black dudes have it the worst. They are pretty much shunned by every race including their own. You guys should go bowling.

You work with Tom Dubois?

Attached: tomdubs.jpg (620x322, 23.11K)

It’s fucking annoying. Low IQ Indians who can barely speak English treat me like I’m trash.

Ya, that’s fucked up. At least you can get a decent white woman if you keep yourself in shape. I’ve seen it.

different black user here but
>white women
I think I'll pass.

I hear ya. Honestly I think most races of women are attractive, except not so much Asian women. This opinion is straight up blasphemy on Any Forums.

If we existed in a vacuum I’d gladly date a white chick. But I don’t think I can deal with her family and her friends hating me. Cuz you know there’s always that one person.

I’ll stick to being an incel thank you very much.

Other black Anons what do you think of white women who get this tattoo? Personally, I think this is a huge red flag. I've only been approached once by this older lady while I was out drinking with my friends in this predominantly white college town. The interaction was really unnerving for me. No mentally stable person would ever brand themselves in such a way.

Attached: q.jpg (735x916, 72.33K)

Built for BBC is what I think user

Lmao her lower face screams “post wall”

Is that a Qanon tattoo? Yeah, you'd definitely want to avoid that.

Mentally ill white women and low iq black men deserve each other. I’m black and I’ve had white women approach me, but they always had some clear mental issues.

If a white woman couldn’t get a white man, then she’s trash. Simple as.

So you’re placing you’re value below white dudes? Nice user

No. I’m just as smart and capable as any white man. All I’m saying is that white men WORSHIP their white women. So If a white woman couldn’t find a white man to date her, then she HAS to be trash.