Why is it so good?

Why is it so good?

Attached: 81lXremuJnL._SL1448_.jpg (1448x1448, 440.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nDUEeu1ocUA
youtube.com/watch?v=eZ7MFTBjJS8&list=RDEMap9fPErtFbXf42ZrHsEjMQ&start_radio=1&rv=nDUEeu1ocUA
youtu.be/aBAxY5UnubA
youtu.be/UYOGtb5-qQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

never heard this band really but Understood off their upcoming album is good

I want to thank the user who originally recommended me this band in one of those template threads where you post your favorite albums of all time. He questioned why I didn't have a BtS album based of off my taste, and I listened to them and in the following months have falling in love. Fucking incredible music.

dude has a wimpy voice tho

Aquired taste. Lyrics and guitar work are fucking incredible. It's like that band Circa Survive. People won't listen to it just because of the vocals.

Because Doug is a Christian.

Doug Martsch is a hipster guitar hero

best song on the album
youtube.com/watch?v=nDUEeu1ocUA

youtube.com/watch?v=eZ7MFTBjJS8&list=RDEMap9fPErtFbXf42ZrHsEjMQ&start_radio=1&rv=nDUEeu1ocUA
This song just is a mood desu. I enjoy the slow and laidback reflecting type of music.

Blessed thread

Excellent, never seen this surprisingly

Attached: yes.jpg (600x754, 38.04K)

saw them last month doug is a fucking monster on guitar

I love when I show this band to people and they never expect the incredible guitar work

Fantastic cover by Hop Along
youtu.be/aBAxY5UnubA

How is the three piece live? I've only ever seen them live with a second guitarist.

I'm hoping that BTS blows up with the zoomers next so thay it'll piss off the k-popniggers getting all the attention.

>be Frances stan since day 1
>love her voice to pieces
>drive mom to a family funeral out of town
>play Get Disowned in it's entirety
>describe her voice as a blend between Janis Joplin and Stevie Nicks (which I know she loves both)
>user, she sounds like a cat in heat

He's so fucking good live. I saw them a few years ago and they did a 20+ minute jam that started as a Benny and the Jets cover and eventually devolved into this super warped guitar and tape loop solo.

Based, never seen this before

I followed her back when she released her first album as Hop Along, Queen Ansleis and she sent the CD in an envelope that she painted on herself. She even wrote me a note asking me about myself and where I lived. I’ve been in love ever since

I absolutely need to see Doug live again, one of my favorite musicians. The new crew seems alright, if not the drummer being a bit of a sloppy player.

At the show I went to some dude in the crowd kept pouring his beer in his hand and throwing it at Doug’s head during songs. Doug just kept wiping his face but I went up to the dude and asked what his fucking problem was and he just turned away and didn’t say anything. I’m still confused what that was all about

bet
youtu.be/UYOGtb5-qQg