This album is actually so slept on...

This album is actually so slept on. People who think it sucks just because it's edgy or whatever are npccels and need to rope just like chester did

Attached: hybrid theory.jpg (316x316, 56.13K)

Death In June are so much better than this shit

>insults artist while defending him
this is why i love Any Forums

go back

In The End made a lot of people think it was boy band marketed towards boys, so it was frowned upon by "serious" rock fans. Ironically, it was not being edgy enough that soured its reputation.

It’s just not that good, and was too popular. Otherwise I wouldn’t really care about them

Even though I was only 3 when it came out, I listened to it a lot in the mid to late 2000s. Relistening to it now it kind of makes me cringe, but there are still some aspect of the songs I find enjoyable. The only Linkin Park albums I owned were Minutes To Midnight and live at Milton Keynes

Attached: retard.png (954x373, 91.08K)

honestly you're fucking retarded OP

Slept on? Bro when this came out eve single kid in middleschool was bumping it, even the jocks and the popular chicks. It's the defining radio rock album of the late 90s

lol
Insulting people who don't like a downtuned pop punk album that was forced down every millennial's throats is a bold move.

I like this album but it always gripes me when people call it metal, it’s too clean production wise to be metal

OP is a zoomer -_-
Meteora is their best album with minutes to midnight coming in at a close second

Minutes To Midnight is absolute gobshite m8 idk what ur on about

I'm insulting a retard who thinks one of the best selling albums of all times is "slept on"

>it's too clean production wise to be metal
that has absolutely fuck all to do with being metal or not you dumbass

Absolute terrible take,.Given Up is their best song and proves Chester range as an amazing vocalist

It's not at all uncommon to see someone shit on Minutes, you should've been there when it first dropped. It sold but it was a rough welcome, to put it mildly. People are a bit kinder to it now but not by much.

I mean, this album hit the ground running in a world where Korn and Slipknot had already made their marks. Hybrid Theory was basically the PG, Walmart-friendly take on what those guys were doing. Edgy enough for little Timmy, but sanitary enough for Mom to believe their child isn't going to hell for listening to it.

Well op, this didn't need to be said, but you said it. Props.

SHUT UP WHEN IM TALKING TO YOUUU

SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UUUUUUP
I'M ABOUT TO BREAK

Honestly there should be more Hybrid Theory fanart. The guy with wings in a hoodie is such an organic idea for the time.

Attached: vlx-tripsa-linkin-white1.jpg (1259x946, 83.7K)